No announcement yet.

Judiciary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything gets forgotten as we go into another week. There's a new set of charges and incidents to look at. Like when they asked Annesley whether the ground had anything to do with the injuries to B Moz and Collins that night. There had been repair work booked to fix the dodgy surface but it was "delayed". Annesley said the surface had no impact on the injuries, BUT he was waiting for a report. Someone should bring it up again. Graham, did you get that report?
    Last edited by Batemans Bay Rooster; 06-02-2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
      In the light of Vic's snd Gus's sanctions these outcomes are....astounding.

Gives weight to the conspiracy theories unfortunately.
      Kaufusi free to play origin 1. Conspiracies are for little green men. This is just business.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Kaufusi free to play origin 1. Conspiracies are for little green men. This is just business.
        Not a conspiracy or a business decision for mine. Business wise, whether Kaufusi plays or doesn't play won't change the revenue from Origin by a dollar. It's just utter inconsistency and bad decisions by the management, by the refs, and by the judiciary.
        Last edited by Batemans Bay Rooster; 06-02-2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I think when Keary pulled a clump of Kaufusi's hair out, the roots were directly attached to his brain !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
            I think when Keary pulled a clump of Kaufusi's hair out, the roots were directly attached to his brain !
            Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck....said Keary.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post
              It's just great to see after the Radley and Angus judiciary hearings almost everyone has got off! How good! Both Kaufusi and Leilua not guilty tonight. Murray not charged for a clear crusher, Matto shoulder to the head no suspension and Nathan Brown nothing either. Seems legit ffs....
              Well geez I am so surprised. NOT!
              "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

Working...
              X