No announcement yet.

Blake Ferguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he’s past it. I love him but no thanks.

Comment

If we want a cheap price winger I'd consider Jordan Pereira from the Dragons, off contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        If we want a cheap price winger I'd consider Jordan Pereira from the Dragons, off contract.
        See if Teddy's interested.

PS - I don't think we're in the market for one. Iku, Smith, Suaalii and the Morris brothers are fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Yeh agree 100% with this, we got Fergo at the right time in his career.

I'm hoping the rumours about Reuben Garrick are true, I think he would be a very good signing under Robbo.
          Fark me, did you see him earlier this season when we played them.?? He is average at best

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Yeh agree 100% with this, we got Fergo at the right time in his career.

I'm hoping the rumours about Reuben Garrick are true, I think he would be a very good signing under Robbo.
            If he was a great goal kicker I’d take him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              Na, he doesn't like Teddy Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
                Has been told he won't be resigned by Parramatta. He was a beast for us and that talent has not evaportated. Could be a really cheap gun player. Thoughts?
                Talent hasn’t evaporated? Did you watch the game last weekend? He was so bad he got dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Fark me, did you see him earlier this season when we played them.?? He is average at best
                  Did you see Manly when we played them, scratch that did you see Manly in the opening month? Average at best would've been a compliment.

I'm not suggesting he's top tier but we're not really in a position to be going out and recruiting top tier talent either with the way our cap is at the moment.

At 23yrs of age he's only just starting to enter his peak, he's a good build for a winger, super quick (he was the quickest at Manly although Saab may be now) and has a really good head on his shoulders.

His underlying stats this year have been really good too showing that 50 games into his career he's starting to become a consistent performer at NRL level, 12 games for 15 linebreaks, 7 tries & averages 144m per game. For comparisons sake Toops has 12 games, 10 linebreaks, 7 tries and averages 182m per game.

I think you put him under Robbo and keep Bmoz on to mentor and he could be a really astute piece of business, wouldn't break the bank and is already a proven performer.

Plus he's already got his Roosters mouthguard sorted so it's a no brainer for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Garrick has been the butt of many jokes between myself and a friend who supports Manly. We watch him closely and laugh at everything he screws up. Has a tonne of ability, tall, fast ,etc. Take away the last couple games and he has been the most pea-hearted player in the NRL especially when he was at fullback. Too afraid to break a finger nail. Does not properly contest high balls, does not tackle with force.

He does seem to have reached a turning point in the last couple weeks. I wonder if Hasler sent some heavies to Garrick's home to let him know that if he is not prepared to get hurt on the field then they will hurt him off the field.
                    Last edited by dice; 06-02-2021, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Talent hasn’t evaporated? Did you watch the game last weekend? He was so bad he got dropped.
                      No I have to admit I am only watching Roosters games these days. Has he really become that bad or is it the rabble he is playing with?

Comment

I prefer Ika aka Al Bundy

Comment

I'd sign him.

Comment

Working...
                          X