Samy gettin ahead of himself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
    Now ,the missus and moi just dig Sammy Walker , his a outstanding footballer , BUT , his got two knackered shoulders already , so my questions is , and not just aimed young Walker ,but WTF happened to the using of shoulder pads ?
    Good question. I dont know if it got out of hand when they discovered in the late 80's early 90's that some of the Bulldogs players were wearing hockey shoulder pads which were made from a much harder material.

Comment

I really don’t understand why you all indulge Turk’s trolling. Don’t give any oxygen to his crap & he’ll eventually give up (I hope).

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
        I really don’t understand why you all indulge Turk’s trolling. Don’t give any oxygen to his crap & he’ll eventually give up (I hope).
        He's got more footy sense than many on here, but he does just stir the pot sometimes for a bit of a goof.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Good question. I dont know if it got out of hand when they discovered in the late 80's early 90's that some of the Bulldogs players were wearing hockey shoulder pads which were made from a much harder material.
          Steve Folkes. Remember the thigh pad bike shorts the Saints players wore? Michael Jordanesque
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
            He’s an 18 yo playing his 8-9th game of first grade and did what took Mitchell Pearce 7-8 years to do, kick a FG to win a game in the last minute.
            Bloody oath and let's not forget not even Nathan Cleary could pull that off against the GC and ice a game in his first year at FG. This kid is special so be patient !
            Last edited by DP1990; 06-22-2021, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
              Now ,the missus and moi just dig Sammy Walker , his a outstanding footballer , BUT , his got two knackered shoulders already , so my questions is , and not just aimed young Walker ,but WTF happened to the using of shoulder pads ?
              Nothing a bit of bulking up like Cleary and Luai can't fix.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

Nothing a bit of bulking up like Cleary and Luai can't fix.
                5 kg of muscle , acne ...nothing to see here...but his footy sense is immense

Comment

Every Roosters player should be trained to catch bombs, kick goals, and kick field goals.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                    Every Roosters player should be trained to catch bombs, kick goals, and kick field goals.
                    I would prefer them to be able to catch, pass and tackle first.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                      Tell that to JWH you tool.

Comment

Working...
                      X