No announcement yet.

Angus the wanker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree that it wasn’t a double movement. His body did end up over the line. His elbow never moved forward independent of the rest of his body. I think the fact that he writhed in the tackle was interpreted by some that he promoted the ball, but I didn’t see it that way.

As long as the boys put in and have a great attitude in D, we are a chance against the riff

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

100% Mickey. I cant see it but will certainly be celebrating if we win! Im not doubting the Chooks... ever... but this current Riff side are just phenomenal and we are well understrength punching well above our weight.
      Going through the panthers forwards, I don’t see anything really special there apart from JFH, bondi boy will be relieved that his man crush kikau is out.

Comment

Originally posted by takethe 2 View Post
        Agree that it wasn’t a double movement. His body did end up over the line. His elbow never moved forward independent of the rest of his body. I think the fact that he writhed in the tackle was interpreted by some that he promoted the ball, but I didn’t see it that way.

As long as the boys put in and have a great attitude in D, we are a chance against the riff
        With all the other BS that went on during the game, I'm not gonna try to find a reason to say the Titans were robbed. Ozymandias fans can do that by themselves as part of licking their wounds... all I car about is the scoreboard.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

With all the other BS that went on during the game, I'm not gonna try to find a reason to say the Titans were robbed. Ozymandias fans can do that by themselves as part of licking their wounds... all I car about is the scoreboard.
          Lot of points in that game. Scoreboard indicated it was a close arm wrestle which it really wasn't. Goes to show how one sin binning can affect a game now with six agains etc.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

So what, he cheekily poked his tongue out at stick insect with a rats tail who couldn’t lay a finger on him ….there’s worse shit happening in society FFS

Comment

Working...
            X