Clear All

Those kicks from dummy half were Cam Smith like albeit with the right foot
    When you trust your television
    what you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information
    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Natural ability like my childhood favourite Brett Kenny..such a fabulous goal kicker too.
      "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
        Those kicks from dummy half were Cam Smith like albeit with the right foot
        Both left footers bro.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

If Verrills plays 80 minutes though when would Keighran play - If 14 may have limited or no game time wasting a bench spot.

Not sure that Robbo would have Keighran starting and Verrills off the bench though or that Keighran's goal kicking would be considered a major requirement for the team to have him in the team week in week out either and playing ling minutes.

One would say there would be 4 props in the 17 each week - Leaving 2 bench spots - Radley and N Butcher could play DH when required with SST/Walker doing the goal kicking.

I would assume if Walker is out which is a possibility that an option would be Keighran at 5/8 with Lam as half .

Also no guarantee that Tedesco will be back either so Manu to FB and Suaalii stays as centre.
          i don't disagree with that. rads could cover at dummy half (although it's a waste of his talents) and could even fill in at first receiver (which he does a lot anyway). keighran is more versatile cos he's mainly a centre and is a better cover if one of the outside backs goes down but if everyone who's available is fit and in form then a bench of, say, liu, sitili, butch and fletch might be more potent

Comment

I can't see him staying. Too good a kicker to be wasted on the bench, and not going to get a start in a full-strength Roosters side.

Comment

love his kicking game from dummy half, everyone complaining about his defence needs to understand he has never really played hooker until this year and is a half/centre.

Would everyone be saying the same thing if Joey Manu played like that at #9

Comment

Working...
              X