No announcement yet.

Back 2012.. See what Smithy thinks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ons het net geen hoop om te wen dit jaar met die agterlyn.Kan ek nie belive sommige van julle dink ons sal die hele pad gaan hierdie jaar nie.Julle dwase.Ons het soveel hoop as die Western Force van die wen van die Super Rugby is.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      They did, that should be pairing. Moga is, and always should be, a centre.

He makes the breaks, passes to Penis, who scores.
      Not another low passer.

I wonder will Smiff go with such an inexperienced pairing though???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        They did, that should be pairing. Moga is, and always should be, a centre.

He makes the breaks, passes to Penis, who scores.
        It's always good when the penis scores.

Vaginas hopefully. Some do prefer the back door though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
          Some do prefer the back door though.
          Hoppas coming???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by AfricanRooster View Post
            Ons het net geen hoop om te wen dit jaar met die agterlyn.Kan ek nie belive sommige van julle dink ons sal die hele pad gaan hierdie jaar nie.Julle dwase.Ons het soveel hoop as die Western Force van die wen van die Super Rugby is.
            Are you locked in for the night? Vhat a shitz placetoo live soutafrica is ashithole ya. speekenglish youarogant dutchyfarka..

Comment

Originally posted by rob1crap View Post
              Are you locked in for the night? Vhat a shitz placetoo live soutafrica is ashithole ya. speekenglish youarogant dutchyfarka..
              I doubt you have ever been to my beautiful country South Africa. Are you some Aussie bogan who thinks they know it all and thinks they are everything ? I'm a proud Black South African mate. Get it right.

P.S Learn Afrikaans

Comment

I doubt you have ever been to my beautiful country South Africa. Are you some Aussie bogan who thinks they know it all and thinks they are everything ? I'm a proud Black South African mate. Get it right.

P.S Learn Afrikaans
                Don't they have Gherkins over there???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

P.S Learn Afrikaans
                  Dont think so mate but you can keep talking to yourself in Afrikaner.

Speaking English would probably be better on an English speaking forum discussing an English origin game.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

Only white one's mate, the coluored Gherkins are sent elsewhere, i think they use the word export insted of exile.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
                      Dont think so mate but you can keep talking to yourself in Afrikaner.

Speaking English would probably be better on an English speaking forum discussing an English origin game.
                      It is funny because no one you seem to barely have any idea of what I talking about while I'm posting Afrikaans. Thanks for the thumbs up mate.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                        Only white one's mate, the coluored Gherkins are sent elsewhere, i think they use the word export insted of exile.
                        Kens would import the brown Gherkins methinks maaaaaaaate.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

Durban and Pretoria have the most mate. 91% of the Gherkins would have to be the whites.

Comment

It is funny because no one you seem to barely have any idea of what I talking about while I'm posting Afrikaans. Thanks for the thumbs up mate.
                            After that post go back to speaking Afrikaner it makes as much sense.

Comment

What's funny is barely seem no idea to have and engrish you be speakin, mun.

So why were you writing in another language?? I thought you may have been pissed??

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Durban and Pretoria have the most mate. 91% of the Gherkins would have to be the whites.
                                Durban poison, I recall happy memories of that.

Hey Rusticle likes the white Gherkins.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X