Captain Teddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Teddy

Well due to unforeseen circumstances we now have a new leader in Teddy. It is now his team albeit it’s a team full of youngsters with a few senior heads sprinkled in so will be interesting to see how it pans out. I believe this will help teddy develop and we will now see a more mature player, of course he has the likes of JWH, SST, Angus and J Moz to help him along the way but it is teddy’s team now. Cmon boys…

Let’s hope the injury curse of being roosters captain has ended.(friend,Cordner,keary,bmoz)

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
      Well due to unforeseen circumstances we now have a new leader in Teddy. It is now his team albeit it’s a team full of youngsters with a few senior heads sprinkled in so will be interesting to see how it pans out. I believe this will help teddy develop and we will now see a more mature player, of course he has the likes of JWH, SST, Angus and J Moz to help him along the way but it is teddy’s team now. Cmon boys…
      Plus Toups, Butcher, Liu & Victor.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
        Let’s hope the injury curse of being roosters captain has ended.(friend,Cordner,keary,bmoz)
        Omigod, that's scary....was Kez skipper vs Souths?

Comment

I remember a game last year where Teddy and Keary were named co-captains. I wonder if that is Robbo's plan for next year, or if Teddy will be the only captain.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
            I remember a game last year where Teddy and Keary were named co-captains. I wonder if that is Robbo's plan for next year, or if Teddy will be the only captain.
            With our luck maybe we should be naming a captain's group of 10.

Comment

Teddy & Keary co-captains makes sense to me. Keary is just too good between the ears to leave out of leadership.

Succession plan then for Crichton/Walker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

With our luck maybe we should be naming a captain's group of 10.
                Or maybe no captains!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Omigod, that's scary....was Kez skipper vs Souths?
                  I can’t remember now, I know when Tedesco was interviewed about our chances when keary went down, he said we have now lost 3 of our captains.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                    agatha christie wrote a book called 'and then there were none' where 10 visitors to an island were killed one by one.
                    the season's only half over ...

Comment

Perhaps Keary and Teddy as 1st Grade Captains and JWH as our Club Captain?

Comment

Working...
                      X