Verills and Billy Smith Available for selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verills and Billy Smith Available for selection

Good to see both boys back healthy and available for selection! Below is the recovery report from the club, which featured nothing about SST which was weird?

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...date-round-14/

That is excellent news for a change.

Comment

Interesting that they made mention of Smith's availability, although it's fair to assume he will spend time with the Bears?

Comment

Noticed in some footage of Cordner's retirement that Nat Butcher was still in the full moon boot and limping around so wouldn't expect him to be available any time soon.

Also noticed SST walking down some stairs without seeing any discomfort.

Comment

TKO was just rested last round to get over some niggles as he normally is around this time every year.

Bigger games coming up where he will need to play large minutes.

Comment

Keighran must start every game and play the whole game...it at all possible.
            The way our team gives away dumb penalties, when we do happen to score a try we need to turn 4 into 6 more often than not.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
              The way our team gives away dumb penalties, when we do happen to score a try we need to turn 4 into 6 more often than not.
              What's the point of him contributing 2 points here and there if he is going to gift the opposition 6 points like he did on a number of occasions last weekend? His missed tackles led directly to 18 points so I'm going to disagree with you on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

What's the point of him contributing 2 points here and there if he is going to gift the opposition 6 points like he did on a number of occasions last weekend? His missed tackles led directly to 18 points so I'm going to disagree with you on this one
                I agree that Adam has to start playing hooker without TKO on the field rotation ! Goal kicking is too important, walker is still learning to goal kick! Maybe if Billy can make that wing spot i believe he can kick goals to an iku can't! Dont know how our beloved team will look come semi's but it's exciting to see players coming back that add to our strike

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Teach him to tackle.
                  Walker can't tackle either, and is not as good a goal-kicker.
                  Last edited by bondi.boy; 06-15-2021, 04:11 PM.

Comment

God some welcome news for a change, good to see.

Comment

Keighran was turning 0 into -6 far too frequently in the titans game with very ordinary defence - needs to tighten up his defence massively.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Keighran was turning 0 into -6 far too frequently in the titans game with very ordinary defence - needs to tighten up his defence massively.
                        Turning 0 into -6....and then I laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapn1 View Post

I agree that Adam has to start playing hooker without TKO on the field rotation ! Goal kicking is too important, walker is still learning to goal kick! Maybe if Billy can make that wing spot i believe he can kick goals to an iku can't! Dont know how our beloved team will look come semi's but it's exciting to see players coming back that add to our strike
                          Keighran is not used to having to tackle like a hooker so its understandable that he needs a break so Robbo has to make sure that if he's having a break then TKO is on to kick for goal.

Comment

Teach him to tackle.
                            Walker can't tackle either, and is not as good a goal-kicker.
                            Without Walker on the field, Keighran doesn't even get the chance to turn 4 into 6.

Comment

while sammy v is getting match fitness back makes sense to start adam at hooker but adam's in our best 17 but not our best 13 at this stage

Comment

Working...
                              X