No announcement yet.

Anasta's back injury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talk about over reacting.. Braith simply had late tee off times for consecutive pro-am events and could not make the ground in time for the pre game warm up.

Comment

I'm putting this here. Could any of the moderators please check that I am officially under the one name and say so to the rest of the class.

That said, if Braith is confirmed to be out for an extended period, Ricky Ponting is not picked for the Australia test squad to go to the West Indies and Kevin sticks a machete in Julia's back next week then this will be the best week since that week in January of 1989 when I copped my first rumpy.

And that will take some topping. Mardi was lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        I'm putting this here. Could any of the moderators please check that I am officially under the one name and say so to the rest of the class.

That said, if Braith is confirmed to be out for an extended period, Ricky Ponting is not picked for the Australia test squad to go to the West Indies and Kevin sticks a machete in Julia's back next week then this will be the best week since that week in January of 1989 when I copped my first rumpy.

And that will take some topping. Mardi was lovely.
        Why bother? The irony is that someone who is known by others to have multi nics is saying that you have aliases.
        Last edited by Cockadoodledoo; 02-22-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
          Why bother? The irony is that someone who is known by others to have multi nics is saying that you have aliases.
          Good point. And a fine definition of irony.

Comment

Anasta fine to play next week !!!

https://twitter.com/#!/BraithAnasta/...57903406579712

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
              Is that Reni Matua with him in his twitter pic?

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
                Is that Reni Matua with him in his twitter pic?
                it quite possibly could be. They were team mates at the dogs one and were both from the eastern suburbs

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Comment

so there is some truth about Anasta's injury status, he has confirmed that he has a back injury but is likely to play round 1

quite a few of the first grade squad underdone heading into rd 1 with the likes of Anasta/Kennedy/BJ/SKD/Cherro not having any pre-season trials under their belts.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                      so there is some truth about Anasta's injury status, he has confirmed that he has a back injury but is likely to play round 1

quite a few of the first grade squad underdone heading into rd 1 with the likes of Anasta/Kennedy/BJ/SKD/Cherro not having any pre-season trials under their belts.
                      Souffs have theor problems round 1 so need to rush any of our blokes back if they are not right.It's a long season
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
                        Funny stuff mate!
                        The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Kennedy and Cherro will not see action until April if all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
                            Funny stuff mate!
                            I live to serve.

Comment

Working...
                            X