Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where will the Roosters spend their new cap cash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

there have been a few roosters who were dickheads that pulled there heads in and bought in to the culture.. I think it’s harsh to just assume someone can’t change.. look at Friendy.
    Not disagreeing. Just saying it would be an interesting turnaround to publicly criticise TPJ like that and then sign him a few months later.

Comment

Doesn’t matter boys the talk is he’s off to wests. Would of been a great signing tho

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

Last year Robbo said TPJ would never be a Rooster. It will be an interesting change of sentiment.
        “No, he won’t be at the Roosters,” Robinson said about Pangai junior.

“I don’t know what’s going on up there, but we’ve worked really hard - as you can see - for the type of player that we want.

“And he’s not going to fit that mould.”

Doubt Robbo would change his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

“No, he won’t be at the Roosters,” Robinson said about Pangai junior.

“I don’t know what’s going on up there, but we’ve worked really hard - as you can see - for the type of player that we want.

“And he’s not going to fit that mould.”

Doubt Robbo would change his mind.
          Yeah I doubt it also but it is a shame because TPJ is a serious talent, would have been interesting to see how he would go in a club who has there shit together.
          My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
          My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Speaking of Roosters cash....this is not quite related to this thread.....a Broncos supporter on Twitter who obviously wasn't happy with Buzz Rothfields views on the Broncos moving forward wrote :

"Buzz if there’s an NRL team with a balance sheet with net assets higher than the Broncos I’ll subscribe to the Tele"

and Rothfields reply was :

​​​​​Start subscribing bro.
            @sydneyroosters have:

$120 mil in assets
            $35 mil cash in bank
            Zero debt

The Bronco supporter went missing after that!!!

Comment

there have been a few roosters who were dickheads that pulled there heads in and bought in to the culture.. I think it’s harsh to just assume someone can’t change.. look at Friendy.
              100% agree but on the other hand, look at Pearce.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

I hope we spend a lot of that cash on the best Elastoplast products to help with all the injuries that we are and are about to keep getting.

Comment

Yeah I doubt it also but it is a shame because TPJ is a serious talent, would have been interesting to see how he would go in a club who has there shit together.
                  He was caught with bikie friends and stuff wasn't he?

Could be way off, but I feel our current stance is that we don't do business with those who have underworld connections. Innocent until proven guilty and all, but I think clubs are allowed to manage risks in their recruitment. Most employers do a character assessment of potential employees and mine definitely checked whether I have any links with crime organisations.

Alternatively, this statement could be as innocent as meaning 'we had a chat and he doesn't wanna buy into our culture... he hates the Roosters and no amount of money would convince him to join us'.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                    Speaking of Roosters cash....this is not quite related to this thread.....a Broncos supporter on Twitter who obviously wasn't happy with Buzz Rothfields views on the Broncos moving forward wrote :

"Buzz if there’s an NRL team with a balance sheet with net assets higher than the Broncos I’ll subscribe to the Tele"

@sydneyroosters have:

$120 mil in assets
                    $35 mil cash in bank
                    Zero debt

As members of the club, are we entitled to a % of that money? I’ll be waiting for my dividend share.

thanks uncle Nick.

Comment

Feel like we've lost a fair bit of grit in the side with Cordner and Friend gone. We need to be careful that that's replaced fairly quickly...

Comment

Send a contract to Isaako tonight.
                        - He’s Played his best footy on the right wing
                        - Has experience at fullback so is strong under the high ball
                        - Kicks 80+% for goal

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
                          - Kicks 80+% for goal
                          Stay off the hallucinogenics BCIAC
                          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
                            - Kicks 80+% for goal
                            Why? Other then goal kicking he's no better than Ika

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

@sydneyroosters have:

$120 mil in assets
                              $35 mil cash in bank
                              Zero debt

Didn't realise Buzz had any brains. Clearly I was wrong lol

Comment

Do we have enough cash for an Uber to send Lam and Ikuvalu to North Sydney Oval for training on Monday.
                                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X