Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where will the Roosters spend their new cap cash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
    Send a contract to Isaako tonight.
    - He’s Played his best footy on the right wing
    - Has experience at fullback so is strong under the high ball
    - Kicks 80+% for goal
    Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
      Speaking of Roosters cash....this is not quite related to this thread.....a Broncos supporter on Twitter who obviously wasn't happy with Buzz Rothfields views on the Broncos moving forward wrote :

"Buzz if there’s an NRL team with a balance sheet with net assets higher than the Broncos I’ll subscribe to the Tele"

and Rothfields reply was :

​​​​​Start subscribing bro.
      @sydneyroosters have:

$120 mil in assets
      $35 mil cash in bank
      Zero debt

The Bronco supporter went missing after that!!!

Wow....thanks for sharing RR.
      Uncle Nick has built a lasting legacy.
      God bless him.
      He deserves a commemorative statue at the Waverley Bowling club once it's built.

Comment

Purely speculative, but I’d be happy acquiring either TPJr, Tapine or The Cheese.
        Having said that I believe we will be better off just upgrading the plethora of talent we have now- fully fit and no BS reffing suspensions, we’ll be unbeatable in 2022…
        FU vlandys and abdo

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah View Post
          Purely speculative, but I’d be happy acquiring either TPJr, Tapine or The Cheese.
          Having said that I believe we will be better off just upgrading the plethora of talent we have now- fully fit and no BS reffing suspensions, we’ll be unbeatable in 2022…
          FU vlandys and abdo
          You need stars to win the comp. Can’t just rely on potential. We need to hit the market.

Comment

Personally I'd like Angus on a 2 year deal. The bloke has a real go and we need to lock in Sualli. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
            X