Victor Radley kicked off a flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Radley kicked off a flight

No harm done, but boy his image and the clubs dont need the attention before a big game Friday night....

Roosters star Victor Radley is reportedly being investigated by the NRL Integrity Unit after he was kicked off a flight on the Gold Coast.

Radley went to the Gold Coast last Saturday to watch his best mate, Ben Thomas, make his NRL debut for the Roosters. Radley did not feature in the game as he is currently serving a suspension due to an on-field incident.

​​​​​​Radley travelled up to the game separately and was meant to fly back to Sydney separate to his Roosters teammates.

​​​​​​However,AAP reports the 23-year-old was allegedly intoxicated and was removed from his flight. He then flew home with Roosters officials on Sunday morning instead.

​​​​​​The Roosters have informed the NRL, with the Integrity Unit confirming its knowledge of the incident.

​​​​​​The integrity is aware of an alleged incident and is liaising with the club,” a spokesperson told AAP.

There have been no suggestions that Radley was abusive or violent.

guess it depends what 'kicked off a flight' means. best case scenario he didn't misbehave but was denied boarding cos he was drunk

Comment

No suggestions that he was abusive or violent. A nothing story.

Comment

Sounds like Victor is a piss head.... I hope Robinson comes down very hard on him..

Comment

Radley needs to wake up and start acting like a professional footballer he has already been suspended twice this year (once for off field incident) he is hurting this team by being sidelined when the squad has been decimated by injuries.

Comment

Wasn't Thirteen on the same flight? Or did I dream that...he might know the score.

Comment

In other Victor news, Annesley explained how Victor got to count one of the SOO games as part of his suspension. Apparently, the player's club needs to apply based on a likelihood that he would have played. The Roosters did this for both Victor and Angus and the NRL approved the application. Interestingly, the Roosters also applied for Game 2 to be counted, but they rejected this on the grounds his selection for that game was "only speculative".

I'm not sure about the logic behind that. Yes he's likely to be selected for Game 1 but maybe not for Game 2? Surely, suggesting he might be dropped for Game 2 is even more "speculative".

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                No suggestions that he was abusive or violent. A nothing story.
                We'll see once the facts come out I guess. For example being a bloody nuisance and disobeying reasonable requests from staff isn't violent/abusive but it's still poor form.

Comment

All he wanted to do was fly the plane for a stint once safely in the air.

Comment

Come on rads ffs. Thing is he was on the beers aswell the night before at brookvale watching one of his manly mates make his debut.

Why wouldn't he be with the club anyway on a game day?

Comment

He needs to pull his head in and start acting as a pro footballer - Even though not playing he should be behaving as if he is and avoid the turps and the potential trouble that comes with it.

That's his second off field incident this season and fortunately for him his first 2 game suspension (tackling someone from the pubic in Byron Bay Dec 2020) came when he was out injured.

Been suspended for 5 weeks already for on field discretion's and will be a marked player if he continues down the same route on of off field.
                      Last edited by King Salvo; 06-15-2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                        In other Victor news, Annesley explained how Victor got to count one of the SOO games as part of his suspension. Apparently, the player's club needs to apply based on a likelihood that he would have played. The Roosters did this for both Victor and Angus and the NRL approved the application. Interestingly, the Roosters also applied for Game 2 to be counted, but they rejected this on the grounds his selection for that game was "only speculative".

I'm not sure about the logic behind that. Yes he's likely to be selected for Game 1 but maybe not for Game 2? Surely, suggesting he might be dropped for Game 2 is even more "speculative".
                        So he will be back round 17 now

Comment

Watch that Ben Ikin on NRL 360 go hard and turn it into a massive issue for the game...I agree with some other comments, he is just an immature piss head and show off. Grow up Rads uncle nick won’t put up with it.

Comment

If the NRL don't suspend him, I hope the club does. He's let his team mates down badly with his indiscretions and needs to realise that pulling on the RWB is a privilege and something that is earned the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                              If the NRL don't suspend him, I hope the club does. He's let his team mates down badly with his indiscretions and needs to realise that pulling on the RWB is a privilege and something that is earned the hard way.
                              I can’t disagree with this HC, seems like the early success has got to Victor’s head a little..

I think it’s time Robbo and Nick sit him down and let him know how fortunate he is to be playing for our great Club!

Comment

Working...
                              X