2012 New NRL Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 New NRL Promo Video

As usuall very Little Roosters footage, i think there is one of us being tackled, and an anasta Field Goal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQXDs...2&feature=plcp
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

There is 16 teams to show in 30 seconds. We are represented fine in this video considering we don't have a marquee type player.

Comment

Surprised they didn't use one of Braith kicking out on the full :/

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
        Surprised they didn't use one of Braith kicking out on the full :/
        I had the same thought last night when I saw it on NRL Daily. You think there is footage of him out there doing other stuff??! Where is my friend Radcone when I need him?!
        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by rooster_booster View Post
          There is 16 teams to show in 30 seconds. We are represented fine in this video considering we don't have a marquee type player.
          I don't mind the footage of Uate as he is amazing to watch but surely using Spongy Marshmallow & Brett Stewart year after year makes the footage look tired and dated.
          "It's these little things, they can pull you under
          Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

well i think the manly drongos add is crap
            we get 4 shots 2 are us getting smashed in tackles and 2 of braith.

mandy was every where. sure they won the final and lost the club champions trophie and lost their coach and some players. but sheesh.

bring on the footy7 days
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Without a crystal ball, it is difficult to do a preview of the coming season..

So, it ends up being more like a re-cap of last season..

Let's face it, we were rubbish and got smashed all year and therefore deserve no more than what we got...

Comment

I love the fact our only highlight from 2011 was in 2010!

Having said that - low key makes me happy. Under the radar is the only way to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post

Having said that - low key makes me happy. Under the radar is the only way to fly.
                  Ditto.
                  I notice that not one of the eggspurts have tipped us to make the finals.
                  They really could have egg on their faces come September

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
                    The field goal in the video is Braith kicking the winning field goal against Parramatta in 2011 not 2010.

Comment

I'm disappointed in the ad. It is like a re-hash of the out-takes from last year's.
                      Austar must consider Anasta to be a marquee player. He is front and centre on next
                      month's TV Magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Rooster View Post
                        The field goal in the video is Braith kicking the winning field goal against Parramatta in 2011 not 2010.
                        My bad. Although the original sentiment still holds

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                          I'm disappointed in the ad. It is like a re-hash of the out-takes from last year's.
                          Austar must consider Anasta to be a marquee player. He is front and centre on next
                          month's TV Magazine.
                          There was some Footy magazine in one of the papers recently, with 3 codes represented on the cover, Braith, some Swans player & a Waratah, it's a one stop shop now for all the lazy journalists, just go out to the SFS & you have your pick, it's only 10 mins away, that's the only reason Braith is on the cover of anything this year!

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                            I don't mind the footage of Uate as he is amazing to watch but surely using Spongy Marshmallow & Brett Stewart year after year makes the footage look tired and dated.
                            True, that try was quite amazing though

Comment

Originally posted by Big Arty View Post
                              There was some Footy magazine in one of the papers recently, with 3 codes represented on the cover, Braith, some Swans player & a Waratah, it's a one stop shop now for all the lazy journalists, just go out to the SFS & you have your pick, it's only 10 mins away, that's the only reason Braith is on the cover of anything this year!
                              Sounds like the same pic. Profiles on the players too.

Comment

Working...
                              X