Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crickets about the 'shoulder charge' on Manu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
    Trent is wasting his time asking the NRL to clarify what defending players should do when an attacking player slips in front of them (eg SST).
    The NRL will never respond to his request.
    That's so they can sin bin our players, yet other teams who do it to us get off without a even a penalty.
    Its so they can have complete discretion, and make up the rules on the run, and change them week to week .to whatever suits them
    They will f#@k up our chances of winning games, and ensuring the teams that they want to win (like souffs and the Riff) get up and win the premiership.
    I am a lunatic for spruking this Anti- Rooster bias.
    But for any of you on the Chookpen, who think its all fair in the NRL , and its a level playing field, are even more mental than me.
    So many posts, and subsequent analysis, after a game, on where a player makes contact, and what the correct technical outcome is.
    Let me tell you that it is all f##king irrelevant.
    Think Dylan Brown vs Hutchinson, Kevin Proctor, Cleary vs Manu (Cleary didn't even get reviewed).
    Are they fair outcomes?
    Yet poor Ben Marschke gets binned for being "cynical" , and suspended for other innocuous crap.
    Its nothing to do with the incident, more about the colour of the Jersey.
    I am a lunatic, but we are all watching NRL "Fantasyland" , and it amazes me that people just don't realize it
    I'll join you in the asylum , totally agree .

Comment

Trent is wasting his time asking the NRL to clarify what defending players should do when an attacking player slips in front of them (eg SST).
      That's so they can sin bin our players, yet other teams who do it to us get off without a even a penalty.
      Its so they can have complete discretion, and make up the rules on the run, and change them week to week .to whatever suits them
      They will f#@k up our chances of winning games, and ensuring the teams that they want to win (like souffs and the Riff) get up and win the premiership.
      But for any of you on the Chookpen, who think its all fair in the NRL , and its a level playing field, are even more mental than me.
      So many posts, and subsequent analysis, after a game, on where a player makes contact, and what the correct technical outcome is.
      Think Dylan Brown vs Hutchinson, Kevin Proctor, Cleary vs Manu (Cleary didn't even get reviewed).
      Are they fair outcomes?
      Yet poor Ben Marschke gets binned for being "cynical" , and suspended for other innocuous crap.
      I am a lunatic, but we are all watching NRL "Fantasyland" , and it amazes me that people just don't realize it
      Just calling it as you see it mate, no lunacy involved.

Comment

Are they fair outcomes?
        If Penrith & Souths were both as bad as what the Tigers are & they were both in the top 4 I might agree with you but they are both top top sides stacked with great players & unlike the Chooks they dont have 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 players out every week. Give some credit to other clubs that are good.
        And just wondering why does the NRL only want Penrith or Souths to win it?
        Are you gonna tell me that its rigged & the people who work at the NRL have all got money on Souths & Penrith & they are all going to get rich from it?

Comment

I actually like the approach of challenging the grade 1 charge for SST tonight, not only does it avoid racking up ‘prior incidents’ but it will set a precedent for that particular tackle.

Comment

I had to laugh at the Fox article that stated we were the most sin binned team and that we should lower our point of contact or face the consequences. All great in theory but explain to me where SST should have been aiming his point of contact to avoid his incident with Cleary? He would have had to have been aiming at his bloody ankles!

Comment

Working...
            X