Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2012 season preview for LU - check it out

http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=22324

It's my first article, comments appreciated...agree with the top 17?

Good, solid article.
    17 looks the goods

Comment

Well done. sounds pretty right to me.

Cheers

Comment

Not sure about Symonds as starting lock. I don't think he would be top 17 ATM...

Comment

Symonds is my only concern PtB, as well.
          Giving him the benefit of the doubt & hopefully will have a great year.

Comment

Great article Adam! I must agree with PTB about Symonds not being in the top 17 though. Also saying that Pearce and Anasta are one of the best halves pairing is stretching it a bit. You could argue that the Storm, Manly, Warriors, Cowboys, Tigers and possibly even Sharks (depending on Carney's form) have better halves pairings.
            The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
              Great article Adam! I must agree with PTB about Symonds not being in the top 17 though. Also saying that Pearce and Anasta are one of the best halves pairing is stretching it a bit. You could argue that the Storm, Manly, Warriors, Cowboys, Tigers and possibly even Sharks (depending on Carney's form) have better halves pairings.
              Storm - yep
              Manly - beware second year sydrome
              Warriors - see Manly
              Cowboys - do they have a halfback - oh thats right the extradition papers are currently being drawn up
              Tigers - Moltzen is unproven at 7
              Sharks - last call for alcohol - happy hour is now in force by law (thanks DKs)

I think this year is wide open.

Comment

Good write up.

But Idon't think that is anywhere near our best team. The backline is too slow with Mini, Pez, BJ and Anasta.
                Swap BJ for Tagive and in the forwards Symonds with Guerra and FPN with Bosden.
                If Morts can't play 6 I'd also swap him with Taka. Friendy can play 80 minutes.
                Monster pack and monster bench. We will win games through our forawrds this year because I don't think we have the creativity with Anasta at 5/8 nor the speed with the four mentioned.

Comment

as long as we have a team set up for round 29
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I like it... good job... great debut

Comment

Nice article AK. My 2c:

Why they won't

Opposition teams will compress their defense to nullify the big roosters forwards, and without fear of the slow roosters backs running around them.

Comment

good article, nice job!

Comment

Guerra for Simons. Taka for frank Paul.
                          Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Competition for spots in the forwards will definitely be tough, interesting to see who Smith names next week.

Comment

Good work.

Not sure about Symonds, however, if fully fit and full of confidence I could be persuaded.

Comment

Working...
                              X