Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Can't imagine this happening EVER.
    Yeah, it makes total sense to have the 2x youngest and most inexperienced players on the field in the most important positions where one of them has never played before.

Comment

If we had Radley and Hutcho in the side we'd be a rough hope.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Me too. I reckon we grow a leg against Melbourne. I just get the feeling that Robbo gets them up for this game. In Round 6 we were with them for 60 minutes and probably would have beaten them without all the injuries.
        We shouldn’t hide from the Storm and even though they will be under strength, so are we. Even if we lose it will give the young players knowledge in how they play in case we meet them in the finals. I hope the match is still on at the SCG.

Comment

The game has been moved to McDonald Jones stadium in Newcastle as a precaution against COVID issues. Just announced by the club.

Comment

game has been moved to Newcastle. just in from the club. no point opening a new thread
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Finally have a game at the SCG since the forgettable game of 22 May and it has to be moved to Newcastle. Hopefully will be a reasonable crowd under the circumstances.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I assume people from the East and other hotspots can’t attend. I’m shattered.

Comment

So under the current restrictions all Sydney based season ticket holders are legally not allowed to attend this game

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
                    So under the current restrictions all Sydney based season ticket holders are legally not allowed to attend this game
                    And neither can people who live overseas.

Comment

If that is the worst you experience I think you will be fine princess.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Can't imagine this happening EVER.
                        See what happens hey. Walker needs a big no. 6 next to him. I have seen enough of Sualli’s skills to suggest he will make a better partner to Walker than Lam.
                        Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

If that is the worst you experience I think you will be fine princess.
                          Think he was having a bit of a joke ,.Mabey you missed the humour honey

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Think he was having a bit of a joke ,.Mabey you missed the humour honey
                            zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                              How ya going Larry?

Comment

And I'm expecting Anaesthesia to close the border for all QLDrsss to get across so that rules me out....

Comment

Working...
                                X