Next week against the Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

When has such a series of events ever happened in the Roosters' favour? I can't think of a time.

Just on their bench prop (leniu) playing the ball improperly, getting away with it, and the pamfers scoring another try soon after, didn't the prick in pink pick up a Roosters player playing the ball less improperly than leniu later in the game? My remote control barely escaped being hurled across the room when it happened.
    They did pull up a roosters play that squeezed out of the hands.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Like your optimism fletch, however I'm expecting another loss simply by virtue of the numbers missing. Feel I'm being realistic rather than defeatist.

The one drizzle player I'd like to see miss the R16 game is the grubby, Cordner-concusser, felise kaufusi.
      Still doubt we will win given our own injury/suspension issues but I also think this game will be more competitive than most expect.

Comment

Jarome Hughes IMO is still highly underrated and always seems to be at his best against us

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
          Jarome Hughes IMO is still highly underrated and always seems to be at his best against us
          Maybe because they didn't re-sign him when he was playing SG Ball for the Chooks

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
            A serial headslamming grub who played his part in ending Cordner's career.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
              I think Munster will be out of that game because he will probably kick some one or someone is going to kick him.
              Made me laugh Mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                I give us a good chance in that game.
                Me too. I reckon we grow a leg against Melbourne. I just get the feeling that Robbo gets them up for this game. In Round 6 we were with them for 60 minutes and probably would have beaten them without all the injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  I give us a good chance in that game.
                  I agree mate,we will beat them!

Comment

We’re just not in the same league anymore. If things go with the ref and bunker as expected, they could easily put 60 on us.
                    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

I cant see a solution to our game. The cap cheats are at the sunshine coast( i believe) The games in the lockdown heartland and its against the roosters.
                      qld premier wont give them special permission to re enter qld after the game. Even if there are no fans to watch. The nrl hates us so they will just can the game and give the points to the cheats.
                      alternatly they move the game to the central coast.(out of hotspot range) and the game goes ahead. Or if melb is out of lock down we play down there
                      and yes we will play. Teddy should be rested for ori9in 2. Give it to turbo. He was 70% against the riff.
                      Last edited by roosterproud; 06-24-2021, 07:49 AM.
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Lammy will fry them. Butcher will cut them to pieces, Baker will burn their buns, Walker will step on them. Manu will man shake them. TKO will knock them out. Angus will bully them. Sammy will slam them.Smithy will hammer them.
                        Last edited by NorfolkStreetKid; 06-24-2021, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Would like to see young Sualli have a run in the number 6 with Walker at 7. I reckon they would work well together.

Teddy
                          Toops
                          Manu
                          Morris
                          Ikuvalu
                          Sualli
                          Walker
                          Radley
                          Crighton
                          Sitili
                          JWH
                          Verrills
                          TKO
                          Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                            I cant see a solution to our game. The cap cheats are at the sunshine coast( i believe) The games in the lockdown heartland and its against the roosters.
                            qld premier wont give them special permission to re enter qld after the game. Even if there are no fans to watch. The nrl hates us so they will just can the game and give the points to the cheats.
                            alternatly they move the game to the central coast.(out of hotspot range) and the game goes ahead. Or if melb is out of lock down we play down there
                            and yes we will play. Teddy should be rested for ori9in 2. Give it to turbo. He was 70% against the riff.
                            Yeah they’ll do that for sure.
                            I don’t know why the NRL just doesn’t can all the Roosters games & give the points to the opposition. The sooner the Roosters start up their own comp the better.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                              Lammy will fry them. Butcher will cut them to pieces, Baker will burn their buns, Walker will step on them. Manu will man shake them. TKO will knock them out. Angus will bully them. Sammy will slam them.Smithy will hammer them.
                              Whatever you’re on I’d like some .

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                                Would like to see young Sualli have a run in the number 6 with Walker at 7. I reckon they would work well together.

Teddy
                                Toops
                                Manu
                                Morris
                                Ikuvalu
                                Sualli
                                Walker
                                Radley
                                Crighton
                                Sitili
                                JWH
                                Verrills