Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
    Lara Pitt or Yvonne Sampson.
    Thank you! Thank you! Yvonne seemed to be left out of the conversation a bit, but think she is the perfect choice.

Comment

How did Yavon go?
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
        How did Yavon go?
        not great, but not terrible. didnt add a lot. i think we may all end up missing ben.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

not great, but not terrible. didnt add a lot. i think we may all end up missing ben.
          I thought she was excellent. Much better than Ikin ever was. A welcome breath of fresh air. The discussion flowed much better that it has before.

Comment

Didn't watch it - Paul Kent however is becoming unbearable to watch - he is such a Vlandys fan boy he ceases to be objective. He resorts to raising his voice to the point of yelling not just almost every show but almost every point. They must think arguments are what the NRL public wishes to see. Then he plays the tough guy all the time - little man syndrome - he can barely speak and his personality, besides the times he is yelling is deadset plain vanilla boring.

Comment

She nods her head too much when someone else is speaking.

Comment

How did Yavon go?
                She was deer in the headlights to me. Plenty of enthusiasm but no substance just lots of gushing about this and that. As of now 360 has no player perspective which is a sad price for making a perceived politically correct appointment. Lara has far more complex football knowledge than Vonnie imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  She nods her head too much when someone else is speaking.
                  Comment of the year. That’s a ripper!
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Comment of the year. That’s a ripper!
                    The worst was when she was on League Life with Lara, Jess and Hannah. They all nodded their heads the whole time. It was like a bobblehead convention.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

I thought she was excellent. Much better than Ikin ever was. A welcome breath of fresh air. The discussion flowed much better that it has before.
                      Of course you like her. She has a face and a pulse so she fits your criteria.

Comment

I found the Saturday Footy show with her as the host quite dull so I didn't care much for it...Now that's been transferred to Mon-Friday. Quite boring like trying to watch Qanda.

Comment

Working...
                        X