Roosters vs Storm game moved- Baffling Decision by the Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

That would be a sigh of relief for you and Mr Walker!
    Good Morning RT,

Don't you have any friends who are women? You do realise that men and women can be friends as it's 2021, not 1921, where one would need a chaperone to spend time in mixed company.

Have a lovely weekend. I'm sure your wife would love the chance to give your sofa a good Febreeze seeing as you won't be sitting on it all weekend watching every NRL game with a bucket of KFC as I do remember that Saturday is your 'sh**ty food day'...stay healthy now..
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

[QUOTE=redwhiteblue; Don't you have any friends who are women? You do realise that men and women can be friends as it's 2021, not 1921, where one would need a chaperone to spend time in mixed company.

Mars and Venus. My ol' Ma used to say that if it wasn't for sex, men and women wouldn't talk to one another. Equality is nowhere near achieved, domestic violence rolls on, divorce is rife due to female dissatisfaction after the hormonal urge to recreate has dimmed, parents of girls strive to avoid Co-Ed schools. The overall picture ain't that rosy even after thousands of years.
      The perpetrators of the Higgins rape and the other Canberra shenanigans were Hillsong mates of Jen Morrison. Even the Jesus freaks are at misogyny not to mention ya Muzzy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n887975][QUOTE=The Skeez;

With the Storm based in Qld and the Qld Premier shitscared her policies won't hold back the germ, its borders shut with Sydney.

Disappointed Skeez. Would our current Eastern lockdown be a case of Gladys being a responsible leader or a shit scared panic merchant concerned only with her political fortunes. You see this is where the Right has it both ways and suckers (not necessarily you) who read just the sport section gradually come to the idea that in handling Covid it's Labor States bad, Lib states good.

What's happened is that our Glad has run out of dumb luck but we are unlikely to hear any more about that. Instead what we hear is that China has influenced UNESCO's report on the rapidly deteriorating Barrier Reef. Talk about "Hey look over there".

[/QUOTE]

Dear sweet aunty Gladys tried the "We're all in this together,"..."I urge everyone to do the right thing"..."the health advice is" approach, urging us, but not forcing us, to scan QR codes, wear masks, social distance, use common sense, and get tested.
        It worked, and NSW had zero community transmissions for weeks.
        But then, one person broke the rules, and we have what we have today.
        Time to call in the army, cops, complete with dogs... to enforce the laws.

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n887981][QUOTE=redwhiteblue; Don't you have any friends who are women? You do realise that men and women can be friends as it's 2021, not 1921, where one would need a chaperone to spend time in mixed company.

Mars and Venus. My ol' Ma used to say that if it wasn't for sex, men and women wouldn't talk to one another. Equality is nowhere near achieved, domestic violence rolls on, divorce is rife due to female dissatisfaction after the hormonal urge to recreate has dimmed, parents of girls strive to avoid Co-Ed schools. The overall picture ain't that rosy even after thousands of years.
          The perpetrators of the Higgins rape and the other Canberra shenanigans were Hillsong mates of Jen Morrison. Even the Jesus freaks are at misogyny not to mention ya Muzzy.

[/QUOTE]

Alleged rape.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Good Morning RT,

Don't you have any friends who are women? You do realise that men and women can be friends as it's 2021, not 1921, where one would need a chaperone to spend time in mixed company.

Have a lovely weekend. I'm sure your wife would love the chance to give your sofa a good Febreeze seeing as you won't be sitting on it all weekend watching every NRL game with a bucket of KFC as I do remember that Saturday is your 'sh**ty food day'...stay healthy now..
            Thanks for the history lesson. Not being as old as you, I dont remember chaperones. Will take your word for it tho. Hope you are safe and well in lockdown. What a shame its come to this hey? Im sure its just a glitch and you will be out of it in no time.

No KFC today, have you heard of the new Hungry Jacks Fried Chicken Burger? Give it go. Its glorious!

Don't worry about the couch. It will get a workout as I have the entire season series linked on Foxtel so Im sure to find something to re-watch! Appreciate your your concern for my health but its me who should be worried for you with all that horrible Covid getting breathed around up there!
            Last edited by rented tracksuit; 06-26-2021, 04:05 PM.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

[QUOTE=bondi.boy; Dear sweet aunty Gladys tried the "We're all in this together,"..."I urge everyone to do the right thing"..."the health advice is" approach, urging us, but not forcing us, to scan QR codes, wear masks, social distance, use common sense, and get tested.
              It worked, and NSW had zero community transmissions for weeks.
              But then, one person broke the rules, and we have what we have today.

Well that's the Tele version. Of course every other Premier has made similar urgings with similar results but only the Libs are Teflon coated with the MSM blaming an individual's recklessness.
              The "one person who broke the rules" was a cog in the quarantine regime, itself a Federal responsibility delegated to the States with the purpose of avoiding any political flak. That NSW (Our Glad) was so lax as to let unvaccinated drivers ferry airline crews around is gross carelessness. Imagine if the ALP were in government?

Comment

Sydney, Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong...all in lockdown for 2 weeks starting from 6pm tonite.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                  Sydney, Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong...all in lockdown for 2 weeks starting from 6pm tonite.
                  here's hoping it does the trick

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Thanks for the history lesson. Not being as old as you, I dont remember chaperones. Will take your word for it tho. Hope you are safe and well in lockdown. What a shame its come to this hey? Im sure its just a glitch and you will be out of it in no time.

No KFC today, have you heard of the new Hungry Jacks Fried Chicken Burger? Give it go. Its glorious!

Don't worry about the couch. It will get a workout as I have the entire season series linked on Foxtel so Im sure to find something to re-watch! Appreciate your your concern for my health but its me who should be worried for you with all that horrible Covid getting breathed around up there!
                    I rarely eat chicken and can't eat gluten but thank you. Yes all good here thanks and hope all is well with you too. I'm going to re-watch the 2018 grand final some time over the weekend. Oh and try some green vegetables if you can.. they do wonders for the immune system..

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n887981]
                      Originally posted by redwhiteblue; Don't you have any friends who are women? You do realise that men and women can be friends as it's 2021, not 1921, where one would need a chaperone to spend time in mixed company.

Mars and Venus. My ol' Ma used to say that if it wasn't for sex, [B
                      men and women wouldn't talk to one another. [/B]Equality is nowhere near achieved, domestic violence rolls on, divorce is rife due to female dissatisfaction after the hormonal urge to recreate has dimmed, parents of girls strive to avoid Co-Ed schools. The overall picture ain't that rosy even after thousands of years.

In that case I'm glad I can live in an era where I can have a rational conversation with my male friends about the Roosters, music and horse racing. We don't all sit around comparing lipstick shades and gossiping.

Comment

[QUOTE=redwhiteblue;n888008]
                        Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post

In that case I'm glad I can live in an era where I can have a rational conversation with my male friends about the Roosters, music and horse racing. We don't all sit around comparing lipstick shades and gossiping.
                        Geez I'm glad I have pado on blackout .,sounds like he's of again.My best mate is a female and I happen to have been married to her for 35 years

Comment

[QUOTE=Rooster1908;n888009]

Geez I'm glad I have pado on blackout .,sounds like he's of again.My best mate is a female and I happen to have been married to her for 35 years
                          If I married all my male friends I'd either be in jail or Elizabeth Taylor... I can't help it that I get on with people of all genders, ages, races and religions..my boss actually rang me at 7.30am on Monday to thank me for doing just that..

Comment

I rarely eat chicken and can't eat gluten but thank you. Yes all good here thanks and hope all is well with you too. I'm going to re-watch the 2018 grand final some time over the weekend. Oh and try some green vegetables if you can.. they do wonders for the immune system..
                            I had some peas in my Japanese curry.

Green veges ticked off the list!
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

[QUOTE=redwhiteblue;....We don't all sit around comparing lipstick shades and gossiping.

That's somewhat surprising given the thread devoted to Reece Walsh. Apparently a devastatingly handsome doe eyed specimen if there ever was one.

And '08 give that "blocked him" line a rest will ya - boring!! Actually unblocking might be beneficial - Paddo has 2 "d"s and "of again" should be "off again" (2 "f"s).

"35 years" listening to your political opinions? That poor woman.
                              Last edited by Paddo Colt 61; 06-26-2021, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                                Disappointed Skeez. Would our current Eastern lockdown be a case of Gladys being a responsible leader or a shit scared panic merchant concerned only with her political fortunes. You see this is where the Right has it both ways and suckers (not necessarily you) who read just the sport section gradually come to the idea that in handling Covid it's Labor States bad, Lib states good.

What's happened is that our Glad has run out of dumb luck but we are unlikely to hear any more about that. Instead what we hear is that China has influenced UNESCO's report on the rapidly deteriorating Barrier Reef. Talk about "Hey look over there".
                                I was talking about the Polish Premier Anastascia (Labor) not the Armenian Administrator (Liberal).

I am more familiar with the Norface model Andrew Daniels.

Which leads me to ponder, why don’t we pronounce their names as intended?
                                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Working...
                                X