We Love You Teddy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Love You Teddy!

We love You Teddy because you give it all anytime and you were MOM tonight...and anyone else who wants to play for someone else, then too bad for them

All round Teddy is still the best fullback in the game for me. Just needs someone to take a bit of pressure off him at the chooks to let him really star again.

Comment

Geez he was good tonight. He was really on.
      Originally posted by jism
      I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
        All round Teddy is still the best fullback in the game for me. Just needs someone to take a bit of pressure off him at the chooks to let him really star again.
        Yes Yes Yes!!! City Ford says Yes more often!

Sorry just getting caught up....I think Teddy is taking to much on due to the fact that we are missing a creative player in the spine...that's just my opinion.

Comment

Easily the best on field tonight IMO

Comment

Mans had like 28 carries with 234m, 10 tackle busts and 2 amazing try assists with a fked hip. Best big game player in the world and still the best player in the world for mine (obv bias).

Should also trademark those flick passes, absolutely insane how he is able to do them so consistently.

Also credit to Angus tonight, showed his versitility being able to play in the middle and mix it with the big boys.

Not to mention Boyd, Fitzy and Freddy all sitting in the coaches box together.

Proud to be a rooster tonight...

Comment

Hopefully we get to see him Thursday night against the Storm, though something tells me Robbo will decide to give him another rest..

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                I think he engineered the win. Others are more powerful/athletic but he crafts everything.

Comment

I don't think I have ever seen a player give 110% effort on every touch like Teddy does !!! We are so lucky to have a player and.person like him at our club

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                    Hopefully we get to see him Thursday night against the Storm, though something tells me Robbo will decide to give him another rest..
                    I don’t think he will be rested. We need to get a few scalps from the top end of the comp for the two points sake but also to give the team a boost in morale to show we can beat them come finals time. IMO no point in saving yourself for the finals with players thinking that the riff and Storm are unbeatable, PLUS the Storm are vulnerable now more that ever with all of their players missing… I heard Munster might be in trouble for kneeing a player on the head…I actually called it that Munster might not be playing cause he was bound to kick someone, and he did…let’s see if those crooks at the MRC let’s him get away this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

I don’t think he will be rested. We need to get a few scalps from the top end of the comp for the two points sake but also to give the team a boost in morale to show we can beat them come finals time. IMO no point in saving yourself for the finals with players thinking that the riff and Storm are unbeatable, PLUS the Storm are vulnerable now more that ever with all of their players missing… I heard Munster might be in trouble for kneeing a player on the head…I actually called it that Munster might not be playing cause he was bound to kick someone, and he did…let’s see if those crooks at the MRC let’s him get away this time around.
                      I agree with you on every count, I’m just not sure if Robbo sees it the same based on his resting policy..

Comment

great game from teddy - took early carries and led the team from the front. was a man on a mission last night and yep, angus was huge as well. great victory for the blues

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                          We love You Teddy because you give it all anytime and you were MOM tonight...and anyone else who wants to play for someone else, then too bad for them
                          Teddy was pretty good & so was Latrell.
                          Pity that he wants to play fullback because he is the most lethal centre that I’ve ever seen play the game.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mickie Lane; Teddy was pretty good & so was Latrell.
                            Pity that he wants to play fullback because he is the most lethal centre that Ive ever seen play the game.

Oh yeah, certainly the best that I've seen at Easts along with John Brass who was a different style in a different era. A few of my pals say that the wrong Fullback was let go but the reality is that Trell was already gone and there was no sense in mucking around.

Comment

Best on ground without a doubt. That little bobble in the first half didn't deter him at all ... any other fullback on a stage like Origin in front of a hostile crowd would've caved in and go missing but he kept on turning up... with a bad hip ffs !

Imagine if he was injury free

Anyways ... a true leader !

Comment

Working...
                              X