Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    Teddy was pretty good & so was Latrell.
    Pity that he wants to play fullback because he is the most lethal centre that I’ve ever seen play the game.
    Can’t help yourself can you? A thread about Tedesco and you acknowledge him fleetingly before turning it onto your mancrush ! Not there’s anything wrong with that.

Comment

[QUOTE=OMR;n888229]
      Can't help yourself can you? A thread about Tedesco and you acknowledge him fleetingly before turning it onto your mancrush! Not there's anything wrong with that.

Aw c'mon. Lotta people got that same man crush on here. Not that there's too much to love about the man. He's got a real nasty thing going on which we saw often enough in the RWB but we mostly ignored it because of his effectiveness. He was our grub.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
        Can’t help yourself can you? A thread about Tedesco and you acknowledge him fleetingly before turning it onto your mancrush ! Not there’s anything wrong with that.
        I rated them equally they were both pretty good. I then mentioned my mancrush in the context of him playing centre. Teddy is the best FB in the game very very closely followed by Tom then for me Hynes.
        Like I said its a pity he wants to play FB where he is not in the top 3 where as if he plays centre he is the best in the game.
        Im really liking Luai as well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mickie Lane;n888400]

I rated them equally they were both pretty good. I then mentioned my mancrush in the context of him playing centre. Teddy is the best FB in the game very very closely followed by Tom then for me Hynes.
          Like I said its a pity he wants to play FB where he is not in the top 3 where as if he plays centre he is the best in the game.
          Im really liking Luai as well.[/QUOTE]

Not that there’s anything wrong with that either.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
            Not that there’s anything wrong with that either.
            lol

Comment

Working...
            X