Kaufusi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaufusi

I am suprised this bloke hardly gets mentioned on here.

Did you see him lead with his knees on Luai early on? (just like Munster on Teddy). While Luai is a punk and a pest like pEnnis, I was cheering him on as a Blue last night. Kaufusi on the other hand is a thug.

It was his elbow to Cordner's head in last year's SOO that concussed and ultimately retired Captain Courageous.

He also blindsided Cordner on at least 3 occassions over the last few years in club and SOO games.

Not to mention elbowing Matterson, leading with the elbow (ok ok JWH does it as well..) in tackles like last night etc

A serial grub and thug.

I hope he gets whacked this Thursday.

The worst one he did, that I think finished Cords' career realistically, was the head slam in the club game last season.

Massive grub and scumbag.

Comment

He is just such an average player so has to be a grub to make any part of his game memorable, if he joined the Dogs would be playing for Mounties in the space of 2 weeks.

I have no idea how Munster got let off for kneeing Teddy also.

Comment

Just another product of the 'Storm System'

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
          Just another product of the 'Storm System'
          Yeah I gave up on pointing out stuff that we'd be binned & suspended for last night. Not worth the energy...

Comment

Massive grub. He never gets put under the microscope by the media, but goes and tries to injure blokes, no two ways about it. He’s a gronk.

Comment

Question have to be asked of the NRL 3 times in 3 weeks Munster has gotten away with it ????
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

100%, how the Fark did Munster not at least receive a fine. I've re watched it multiple times and it was a grubby play.

Comment

Dude looks like Frankenstein with his idiotic hairdo.

Comment

I’d rather be a thug/grub & win comps & play the game at the highest level than be a clean skin & play for shit teams & win nothing.
                    If we were using the Chookpen grub scale then Latrell , Simms, Arrow, Kafusi, Munster & Luai would all be named & they all play rep footy so obviously coaches like these type of players & the Roosters have a couple so don’t worry about that.
                    It was a grub fest

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      I’d rather be a thug/grub & win comps & play the game at the highest level than be a clean skin & play for shit teams & win nothing.
                      If we were using the Chookpen grub scale then Latrell , Simms, Arrow, Kafusi, Munster & Luai would all be named & they all play rep footy so obviously coaches like these type of players & the Roosters have a couple so don’t worry about that.
                      It was a grub fest
                      Or you could be like Cordner/Friend/Morris who also won multiple premierships, played Origin and for Australia and were not grubs/thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                        I am suprised this bloke hardly gets mentioned on here.

Did you see him lead with his knees on Luai early on? (just like Munster on Teddy). While Luai is a punk and a pest like pEnnis, I was cheering him on as a Blue last night. Kaufusi on the other hand is a thug.

It was his elbow to Cordner's head in last year's SOO that concussed and ultimately retired Captain Courageous.

He also blindsided Cordner on at least 3 occassions over the last few years in club and SOO games.

Not to mention elbowing Matterson, leading with the elbow (ok ok JWH does it as well..) in tackles like last night etc

A serial grub and thug.

I hope he gets whacked this Thursday.
                        The media has never brought any of this up.
                        Trust me if JWH did any of those tackles it would be front page news.
                        JWH has his arms tacked up around the ball on his chest and then pushes the tackler away. You can make a still photo look bad as they freeze it after contact when he is pushing the player away.

Comment

Im running out of room in my shitlist, the strom players have taken all the pews.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
                            Dude looks like Frankenstein with his idiotic hairdo.
                            No it’s due to Keary scalping him on the SCG.

Comment

I call him fukusi. Cause hes furking useless
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X