Kaufusi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post

No it’s due to Keary scalping him on the SCG.
    If I ever meet luke keary, that incident will definitely be brought up.

Lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      I’d rather be a thug/grub & win comps & play the game at the highest level than be a clean skin & play for shit teams & win nothing.
      If we were using the Chookpen grub scale then Latrell , Simms, Arrow, Kafusi, Munster & Luai would all be named & they all play rep footy so obviously coaches like these type of players & the Roosters have a couple so don’t worry about that.
      It was a grub fest
      And that’s why the Roosters would never employ you, it’s not the Roosters way, at least not under Robbo, but each to their own.

Comment

The head slam he gave Matterson was a disgrace.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bruce Pickett; Or you could be like Cordner/Friend/Morris who also won multiple premierships, played Origin and for Australia and were not grubs/thugs.

Or like Adrian Morley, Ron Gibbs Harry Eden and arguably JWH who are and were. This sort of one eyed stuff is soooo boring and fanciful.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mickie Lane; I'd rather be a thug/grub & win comps & play the game at the highest level than be a clean skin & play for shit teams & win nothing.
            If we were using the Chookpen grub scale then Latrell , Simms, Arrow, Kafusi, Munster & Luai would all be named & they all play rep footy so obviously coaches like these type of players & the Roosters have a couple so don't worry about that.
            It was a grub fest.

As ever, the voice of reason and reality Mick. There's far too much partiality on this site and to think of how Morley was/is held in such high esteem when his main go was whackin' blokes around the chops.

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n888324][QUOTE=Mickie Lane; I'd rather be a thug/grub & win comps & play the game at the highest level than be a clean skin & play for shit teams & win nothing.
              If we were using the Chookpen grub scale then Latrell , Simms, Arrow, Kafusi, Munster & Luai would all be named & they all play rep footy so obviously coaches like these type of players & the Roosters have a couple so don't worry about that.
              It was a grub fest.

As ever, the voice of reason and reality Mick. There's far too much partiality on this site and to think of how Morley was/is held in such high esteem when his main go was whackin' blokes around the chops.
              [/QUOTE]
              Guess what! It’s a roosters forum and partiality is more than expected here. If you’re not happy you can always choose not to log in.

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n888322][QUOTE=Bruce Pickett; Or you could be like Cordner/Friend/Morris who also won multiple premierships, played Origin and for Australia and were not grubs/thugs.

Or like Adrian Morley, Ron Gibbs Harry Eden and arguably JWH who are and were. This sort of one eyed stuff is soooo boring and fanciful.

[/QUOTE]

I'll reply to you properly once you learn how to use quotations properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post

And that’s why the Roosters would never employ you, it’s not the Roosters way, at least not under Robbo, but each to their own.

Im hoping that the Roosters would never have to employ me, Im in the funeral industry.

Comment

Im hoping that the Roosters would never have to employ me, Im in the funeral industry.
                    Dead end job mate.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                      Dead end job mate.
                      It’s not bad on a cold wet day like today at the crematorium. Nice & warm.

Comment

It’s not bad on a cold wet day like today at the crematorium. Nice & warm.
                        I think I would rather be cold!
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

[QUOTE=Mickie Lane;n888442]

It's not bad on a cold wet day like today at the crematorium. Nice & warm.

Any discount for an early booking Mick? This site's gonna do me in sooner rather than later.

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n888479]

Any discount for an early booking Mick? This site's gonna do me in sooner rather than later.
                            Yeah try reading your posts since you don't understand how the quote function works.

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n888479]

Anyone want to start a poll on 'sooner' or 'later'?
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Mickie Lane

..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Working...
                                X