Cleary could be gone for the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yeception View Post
    Put a line through them if he is. I think he'll get away with avoiding surgery till year's end though.
    They'll just pump more juice into him.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Burton will have the established 6/9/13 though and not reggies players in those positions if Cleary is out- If 6 and say 9 were out as well they would be back in the field.
      If the 6 & 9 are also out then St george will have a better chance than Penrith of winning the premiership

Comment

Originally posted by BraveTheWorld View Post
        Unless the Storm have a setback of equal proportions, I don't think the Panthers will beat them if they meet in the big dance minus Cleary. Definitely gives us and Souths better odds.
        They'll still be a fantastic team without him, but we're definitely a chance of beating them come the finals, if he's still out.
        Does Cleary out for the season nullify one of the 50 point games for Souths?
        They might need Munster to go down as well.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
          What's the bet my good friend Thirteen requests this thread be moved..
          Mods where are you!?

What’s this got to do with The Roosters?

Oh that’s right, his Dad wore our colours….

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
            That could be tough luck for Cleary and Penrith.

Normally a win in these circumstances can feel a bit empty, but after the rotten luck we've had the last 2 years, 'you can only play what's in front of you'.
            Oh man... please don't hand the Drizz a free B2B premiership!

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

Yeah but they won't be playing the Tigers and Sharks in September.
              Not the Tigers but Sharks i feel will make the 8 - they have a decent draw going forward with only 2 games against teams currently in the top 8 - they picked up 2 points vs the Riff which they wouldn't have normally obtained.

Lucky that the other team that obtained 2 points vs Riff was the Tigers as apart from when the Chooks are playing either of them (Riff and Storm) they need the Riff and Storm to keep winning.
              Last edited by King Salvo; 06-29-2021, 06:45 PM.

Comment

If our mighty Cooper Cronk could play and win the grand final with a busted shoulder, surely this young superstar can play out the rest of this season with one - right? Shame other clubs don’t have the roosters spirit

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Who cares , we were first , well in this century anyway

Comment

I think Cleary will rest up & then come back in 6 weeks.
                    Penrith have got the players to cover him. Luai is a sensational player who can play halfback as good as 5/8 & then Burton who will be the 5/8 for Australia in the future plays 5/8. Im looking forward to seeing that combo in action.

Comment

He will play, they know this the the best chance to win for a long time. He will have a few weeks off and then play.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

For me, this year is:

Anyone but the Drizz

Even...........

Souffs?????

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post

For me, this year is:

Anyone but the Drizz

Even...........

Souffs?
                          ????
                          Hope youve got some lube because your gonna need it.

Comment

As my year Seven P/E teacher Mark Ellison taught us, muscles grow but ligaments don't. He went from a sawn-off runt to Hulk Hogan in a year so his tendons couldn't handle the strain.
                            Last edited by Johnny73; 06-30-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Hope youve got some lube because your gonna need it.
                              Lube won’t help with the rough end of a pineapple mate. Actually, after a comment like that about souffs, rough end or not, wrap the bastard in barbed wire and shove away!
                              Last edited by rented tracksuit; 06-29-2021, 10:11 PM.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                                If our mighty Cooper Cronk could play and win the grand final with a busted shoulder, surely this young superstar can play out the rest of this season with one - right? Shame other clubs don’t have the roosters spirit
                                It was one game for Coops, and he was protected by the best forward pack in the buisness and a near perfect game plan.. Cleary must survive the rest of the season, the semis campaign and a Gf if they make it... And that's a big if.

Comment

Working...
                                X