21 MAN SQUAD v STORM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HDTONE View Post
    Lam dont need to be there. Joey at 6 with Walker and Sualli at centre. Sounds hard but I'm deadset so over Lam.
    Love Lam but dont mind pork or beef as well

Comment

It will be a big boost for the Roosters if they can get over Melbourne but I dont think they will.
      They have to get over 1 of the teams above them to show that they are still a team to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
        Lam’s stock takes another dive when the masses get excited that Hutchinson might be back
        I know, its hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
          Wow, Trent named Lam and Iku again..... what a fool he must be. Doesn't he read the Chookpen? Doesn't he know how fukking useless they are ?? Sack the moron.
          As much as you take this piss outta this, how are they both still in the side... Suaalii is a first grader for sure and Lam is useless. Will see how they go this thursday

Comment

In my humble opinion had Hutch being fully fit I think he would’ve been selected at 5/8 and Keighran bench utility and Lam misses out. Hutch has surprised many this year and has filled in well for us.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Palooka Fifita and Baker running at the drizzle kicker, Munster by name.

Comment

Suaalii is always on the reserves because he is wearing the #21 and I suppose the rules are that you can't name a player with an out of order number and the Roosters kit manager is stingy about printing a new jersey every week with his personal sponsor, but come game day, he will be on the team at R Centre and Manu shifts to 5/8 OR FB...Hopefully 5/8!!!!

Comment

Something for Marketing going forward is number 22 when this will be allowed

A Match day experience for a Chooks supporter to be with the team pre-game warm up and during the game sitting on the bench if possible and post game in the sheds. Provided with an actual club jersey number 22 for the day you get to keep.

Be auctioned possibly or the supporter is drawn from either season ticket holders or the current members list for each home game - of course the supporter wont be involved in any aspect of the game or giving their two bobs worth to Robbo and his coaching team or players.

Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post

As much as you take this piss outta this, how are they both still in the side... Suaalii is a first grader for sure and Lam is useless. Will see how they go this thursday
                    Suaalii has alot of work to do around defence.
                    As expected really

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Suaalii has alot of work to do around defence.
                      As expected really
                      He is already 5x the defender most other centres are, Manu, Staggs etc...not sure what you have been watching but defensively i think overall he has been very strong

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                        Robbo just said he expects Angus and Teddy to play their usual minutes. Hopefully Storm rest a few.
                        Robbo is never to be believed on team selections during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

He is already 5x the defender most other centres are, Manu, Staggs etc...not sure what you have been watching but defensively i think overall he has been very strong
                          If he is 5 times the defender than most other centres they must all miss 80% of their tackles, because Suaali misses 16%. So I think your statement is FALSE. Hopefully one day Suaali will become a great player, but it hasn't happened yet. I am not putting shiit on him, Just stating some facts.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                            Something for Marketing going forward is number 22 when this will be allowed

A Match day experience for a Chooks supporter to be with the team pre-game warm up and during the game sitting on the bench if possible and post game in the sheds. Provided with an actual club jersey number 22 for the day you get to keep.

Be auctioned possibly or the supporter is drawn from either season ticket holders or the current members list for each home game - of course the supporter wont be involved in any aspect of the game or giving their two bobs worth to Robbo and his coaching team or players.

Just a thought
                            It’s not the bloody circus King!

The bloody won’t want some nerdy supporter hanging around them while preparing for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

If he is 5 times the defender than most other centres they must all miss 80% of their tackles, because Suaali misses 16%. So I think your statement is FALSE. Hopefully one day Suaali will become a great player, but it hasn't happened yet. I am not putting shiit on him, Just stating some facts.
                              Yet some state the fact that Lam isn’t up to scratch and you (attempt to) give it to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Yet some state the fact that Lam isn’t up to scratch and you (attempt to) give it to them.
                                The difference is that they DO NOT state FACTS... the FACT is that LAM is our best PROVEN option at 5/8th. You like many other s here need to work out the difference between opinion and FACT. Having opinions is fine, but feeling the need to express them as facts requires a bit more intelligence that the average dikhead on here who thinks it's fine to bag players while presenting no better PROVEN alternative.

Comment

Working...
                                X