No announcement yet.

21 MAN SQUAD v STORM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Chooks had Radley playing I would be tipping them.
    Melborne have a spine that is killing it, Hynes & Smith are too good.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

The difference is that they DO NOT state FACTS... the FACT is that LAM is our best PROVEN option at 5/8th. You like many other s here need to work out the difference between opinion and FACT. Having opinions is fine, but feeling the need to express them as facts requires a bit more intelligence that the average dikhead on here who thinks it's fine to bag players while presenting no better PROVEN alternative.
      I'd be interested to know what objective criteria you are using to establish Lam's superiority as a FACT, over say, Hutchison. All you have done above is express your opinion, just like everyone else (but called it FACT).

Here, I'll help you out.... these are their respective 2021 stats. It makes an easy comparison as they've both played 8 games. Bolded fields show the better performer in that category:
      LACHLAN LAM DREW HUTCHISON
      APPEARANCES = 8 APPEARANCES = 8
      TRIES = 1 TRIES = 2
      FORCED DROP OUTS = 3 FORCED DROP OUTS = 4
      AVERAGE KICKING METRES = 199.6 AVERAGE KICKING METRES = 204.4
      TRY ASSISTS = 4 TRY ASSISTS = 0
      LINE BREAK ASSISTS = 2 LINE BREAK ASSISTS = 0
      OFFLOADS = 3 OFFLOADS = 1
      RECEIPTS = 299 RECEIPTS = 333
      TACKLES MADE = 152 TACKLES MADE = 180
      TACKLE EFFICIENCY = 90.5% TACKLE EFFICIENCY = 93.3%
      AVERAGE RUNNING METRES = 35 AVERAGE RUNNING METRES = 47
      TOTAL RUNNING METRES = 282 TOTAL RUNNING METRES = 381
      TOTAL FANTASY POINTS = 326 TOTAL FANTASY POINTS = 329
      AVERAGE FANTASY POINTS = 40.8 AVERAGE FANTASY POINTS = 41.1
      Last edited by Waylander; 06-30-2021, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

The difference is that they DO NOT state FACTS... the FACT is that LAM is our best PROVEN option at 5/8th. You like many other s here need to work out the difference between opinion and FACT. Having opinions is fine, but feeling the need to express them as facts requires a bit more intelligence that the average dikhead on here who thinks it's fine to bag players while presenting no better PROVEN alternative.
        Apologies in advance that 99.99% of my opinions about the footy are not backed up by a wide body of academic literature. Many bring into question how I'm able to do my day job given my flagrant disregard for proven facts. Really poor attention to detail, I know.

Comment

If not for ref and bunker bias we would have beaten the riff and same with the storm. We are able to win but with the ref and bunker bias against us we are in for another thrashing no matter how hard we try. Against the riff we were well ahead until an illegal sin bin and then it was downhill from there. Would love to win but realistically storm +ref + bunker = roosters thrashing and there’s not much we can do about it.
          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
            If not for ref and bunker bias we would have beaten the riff and same with the storm. We are able to win but with the ref and bunker bias against us we are in for another thrashing no matter how hard we try. Against the riff we were well ahead until an illegal sin bin and then it was downhill from there. Would love to win but realistically storm +ref + bunker = roosters thrashing and there’s not much we can do about it.
            Yeah nah.
            It was because 9 top liners for the Chooks were out.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

He is already 5x the defender most other centres are, Manu, Staggs etc...not sure what you have been watching but defensively i think overall he has been very strong

Robbo should pick him in the run on then if he's going that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

I'd be interested to know what objective criteria you are using to establish Lam's superiority as a FACT, over say, Hutchison. All you have done above is express your opinion, just like everyone else (but called it FACT).

Here, I'll help you out.... these are their respective 2021 stats. It makes an easy comparison as they've both played 8 games. Bolded fields show the better performer in that category:
                TRIES = 1 TRIES = 2
                So what's your point?? Hutchison has not been available, Lam has been filling in. Lam has been the best option since Hutch was injured. Their stats are very similar. Hutch was getting bagged constantly by the no lifes on here before he was injured, and he will be again when he gets another go.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

TRIES = 1 TRIES = 2

For a laugh, you should compare Lams stats against Flanno for 2021...and he's playing for the dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by HDTONE View Post
                    Lam dont need to be there. Joey at 6 with Walker and Sualli at centre. Sounds hard but I'm deadset so over Lam.
                    If he was fit I would put Lungbuster in .His game management is much better behold he isnt flash but can compliment young Walker and relieve some pressure .
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

19-man squad

The Roosters' side to take on the Melbourne Storm at McDonald Jones Stadium on Thursday night has been trimmed 24 hours prior to kick-off.

Adam Keighran and Freddy Lussick have been omitted from the side.

Ben Thomas has been promoted to the interchange bench in place of Keighran, while Drew Hutchison and Joseph Suaalii remain on the extended bench.

Comment

Hutch to 6

lam onto bench? Me thinks

Comment

Any new on Keighran?
                          injury? He has been one of our best lately

Comment

Well why has Adam Keighran been dropped? Now we don’t have a reliable goal kicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post
                              Any new on Keighran?
                              injury? He has been one of our best lately
                              Has been poor defensively.

Comment

at least one of hutch or suaalii will come into the side - the named bench has no cover for the backs

Comment

Working...
                                X