No announcement yet.

21 MAN SQUAD v STORM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder what’s happened to Keighran. Hopefully it’s not an injury, we could do with less of those.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Has been poor defensively.
      So has Lam, Keighran is a centre/half playing in the middle. Bit rough to expect him to defend like Jake Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

So has Lam, Keighran is a centre/half playing in the middle. Bit rough to expect him to defend like Jake Friend
        He is certainly not alone but there is no way you can have Walker/Lam/Keighran all on the field against the Storm that would be a disaster defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

If he was fit I would put Lungbuster in .His game management is much better behold he isnt flash but can compliment young Walker and relieve some pressure .
          Lungbuster or the Iron Lung? & ribs to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
            Wonder what’s happened to Keighran. Hopefully it’s not an injury, we could do with less of those.
            Keighran injured his Ankle at Training so was ruled out - SST or Walker to Kick

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Keighran injured his Ankle at Training so was ruled out - SST or Walker to Kick
              Thanks for the update Salvo. SST and Walker kicking doesn’t give me confidence though.

Comment

Thanks for the update Salvo. SST and Walker kicking doesn’t give me confidence though.
                Ben Thomas comes onto the bench for Keighran with Hutch and Sualli retained in the 19 - Keighran Injured and Lussick were cut.

Hopefully it wont come down to goal kicking but SST is a better kicker - maybe over his rib injury to resume kicking again ?

Looks like most Storm SOO players will play although they may rest Welch and Kaufusi as the Bromwich Bro's are back

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

I'd be interested to know what objective criteria you are using to establish Lam's superiority as a FACT, over say, Hutchison. All you have done above is express your opinion, just like everyone else (but called it FACT).

Here, I'll help you out.... these are their respective 2021 stats. It makes an easy comparison as they've both played 8 games. Bolded fields show the better performer in that category:
                  LACHLAN LAM DREW HUTCHISON
                  APPEARANCES = 8 APPEARANCES = 8
                  TRIES = 1 TRIES = 2
                  FORCED DROP OUTS = 3 FORCED DROP OUTS = 4
                  AVERAGE KICKING METRES = 199.6 AVERAGE KICKING METRES = 204.4
                  TRY ASSISTS = 4 TRY ASSISTS = 0
                  LINE BREAK ASSISTS = 2 LINE BREAK ASSISTS = 0
                  OFFLOADS = 3 OFFLOADS = 1
                  RECEIPTS = 299 RECEIPTS = 333
                  TACKLES MADE = 152 TACKLES MADE = 180
                  TACKLE EFFICIENCY = 90.5% TACKLE EFFICIENCY = 93.3%
                  AVERAGE RUNNING METRES = 35 AVERAGE RUNNING METRES = 47
                  TOTAL RUNNING METRES = 282 TOTAL RUNNING METRES = 381
                  TOTAL FANTASY POINTS = 326 TOTAL FANTASY POINTS = 329
                  AVERAGE FANTASY POINTS = 40.8 AVERAGE FANTASY POINTS = 41.1
                  Both bog average - Lam not up to scratch agreed - hope he improves. Hutch well he has won us all over with his heart - but again bog average - zero try assists zero line break assists playing 6 - well there you have it. I hope he improves as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Both bog average - Lam not up to scratch agreed - hope he improves. Hutch well he has won us all over with his heart - but again bog average - zero try assists zero line break assists playing 6 - well there you have it. I hope he improves as well.
                    Accurate description of both

Comment

There's no back up for Verrills as things currently stand. To me that means either Hutch comes in on the bench (to slot in as a hooker) or Suaalii comes in to allow Lam to shift to Hooker and Manu to five eighth.

Comment

Good player but a soft cock always injured
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Accurate description of both
                          Careful or SesameStreetKid will come down hard on you for criticising our players..
                          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

Careful or SesameStreetKid will come down hard on you for criticising our players..
                            Just keep putting shiit on our players , make you feel good ?? Turd.

Comment

Hopefully Hutchinson starts with Lam on the bench. That will also give cover for both Walker and Verrills.

Lam could come on to give Hutch a breather, maybe add some spark ( Zero confidence )

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
                                Hopefully Hutchinson starts with Lam on the bench. That will also give cover for both Walker and Verrills.

Lam could come on to give Hutch a breather, maybe add some spark ( Zero confidence )
                                That seems the logical option..

Comment

Working...
                                X