New SFS Seating design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SFS Seating design

Anyone else pissed off that the seat colouring of our new stadium has been designed to cater to Sydney FC? You know, that team from the competition that regularly has <20k watching on TV? I don't want to feel like I'm at a sharks game every week. Here's a link to the reveal https://www.a-league.com.au/news/syd...esign-revealed
    #InRobboWeTrust

Looks good, but I would like to see what the contributions from some non indigenous designers looked like, or didn't they take any. This constant bowing to the Indigenous irks me.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
      Looks good, but I would like to see what the contributions from some non indigenous designers looked like, or didn't they take any. This constant bowing to the Indigenous irks me.
      At least the design will help to make it look less empty with our 13-15,000 crowds.

Comment

That's weird. Where's the RWB?

Comment

Most unusual. I assumed we were the primary tenant. Does anyone even watch Aussie soccer?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            Most unusual. I assumed we were the primary tenant. Does anyone even watch Aussie soccer?
            Nup, you won't find me watching the gayleague.

Comment

Originally posted by 2013PREMIERS View Post
              Anyone else pissed off that the seat colouring of our new stadium has been designed to cater to Sydney FC? You know, that team from the competition that regularly has <20k watching on TV? I don't want to feel like I'm at a sharks game every week. Here's a link to the reveal https://www.a-league.com.au/news/syd...esign-revealed
              The Colours have naught to do with Sydney FC though who after all are a Sydney Eastern Suburbs based team same as the Sydney Swans.

The Mighty Macarthur Bulls is my A League team and the Mighty Richmond Tigers is my AFL side - " Oh we're from Tigerland - A fighting fury - We're from Tigerland "

Comment

it's less sky blue than the old one

Comment

I have a strong suspicion that our new home ground will also have to deal with an infestation of vermin. Souths were originally locked in to a long term tenancy with ANZ, but the government has merged the body that was in charge of it with the Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust. This will make it easier for them to transfer their tenancy and invade and putrefy our hallowed territory.

So be glad the seats aren't red and green.
                  Last edited by Spirit of 66; 06-30-2021, 07:03 PM.

Comment

The whole stadium seating was Blue last time with the exception of the white Allianz letters.

Seriously the style of the seating shouldn't even be a thing they spend money on. Spend that money somewhere else in the ground focussed on filling the bastard not what it looks like when it's empty.

Comment

all the stadiums these days have designs to hide lack of crowds. personally i think it looks good but would look better if they could splash a bit of red paint around

Comment

one of the reasons why people bag us for not having crowds is cos the old stadium did nothing but highlight the amount of empty seats

Comment

No way. That's ridiculous if those are the colors. Couldn't be true.
                          Last edited by Batemans Bay Rooster; 06-30-2021, 07:39 PM.

Comment

You mean it’s not gonna look like this??

The hide of these goodfornuthin tax swindling bureaucrats
                            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

If we all fill the seats the red white and blue will be more powerful

Comment

Working...
                              X