Mose Masoe fund to get $5K for every try celebration this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mose Masoe fund to get $5K for every try celebration this month

every scorer needs to do something don't they? They could raise a fortune for Mose. How many tries in a month? 32 games x 5 tries a game = $800,000.

Can't they donate just for each try and not have them have to do some silly celebration though

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
      Can't they donate just for each try and not have them have to do some silly celebration though
      Let them do something to cheer up Mose and his loved ones who will be watching as many games as they can otherwise where is the fun in that? About time those blow out scores became useful.
      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Sportsbet's entitled to get some sort of value out of their marketing. And they're being pretty generous. How can any Rooster try scorer not do it tonight assuming they know it exists? Take 5 seconds ffs. Just do anything.

Comment

I hope they score over 200 tries, as long as I don't have to watch that dick Luai running in and jumping on a tryscorers shoulders....that has gotten old very quickly

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
            I hope they score over 200 tries, as long as I don't have to watch that dick Luai running in and jumping on a tryscorers shoulders....that has gotten old very quickly
            If Mose gets $5K each time, you'll tolerate it.

Comment

Haven't watched all the games but there's been a few celebrations?

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
                Haven't watched all the games but there's been a few celebrations?
                Yep our boys really helped contribute!

Comment

Think I saw Turbo Tom and Addo Carr do a few. How did every single try scorer not do one to give $5,000 to a former NRL player with spinal injuries suffered playing the game?

Comment

I was hoping there would be a much bigger uptake of this offer, I am disappointed with the result so far, hope the coaches step in and make it mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                    X