The total Blatant Bias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The total Blatant Bias

Fark me how about that idiot in pink last night, tells Tedesco to shut up when he stuffed another decission up, then had the audacity to tell Tedesco to warn JWH after the 20 man melee, looked to be far more Storm players running in and picking on the little fellas, yet not one warning, lets single out JWH.

It is seriuosly laughable
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

And the deliberate headbutt on our halfback was perfectly fine, too, apparently.

And here I was thinking you can't make contact with the head.

If that wasn't careless, then what is?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      And the deliberate headbutt on our halfback was perfectly fine, too, apparently.

There was a late hit on Lam after an early bomb, nothing done, Tedesco was blatantly run off the ball in the lead up to their first try, nothing, Was this the same official that screwed us in the Parra game, it wouldnt surprise me

Comment

Yeah I'm not saying we played well, but it was as if the Storm could do no wrong. Robbo summed the game up pretty well by saying something like 'I'm sick of talking about contact with our players heads'.

It was as if the ref was searching for tiny little errors from our side all night and the Drizz could do whatever the fark they wanted.

The Melbourne Project must succeed...

Comment

Yeh the refs screwed us. Without their incompetence we would have lost by 40 not 46.

Comment

Maybe this conspiracy is not just a theory now we have a whistle blower

Comment

We got bashed in every department last night, the refs were the least of our worries. We didn't win one area of the game in a truly insipid performance. Disgraceful

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                Yeh the refs screwed us. Without their incompetence we would have lost by 40 not 46.
                Jesus Christ could not have got us home last night, these things seem to happen week in week out against us, did yuo find it odd JWH was mentioned and no one else?

to me that shows the refs mindset whenever we play or there is a 50/50 call
                Last edited by The Thracian; 07-02-2021, 11:37 AM.

Comment

We have gone back to the Nat Myles accidentally on purpose headbutts.

Comment

I'm with you Thracian. The prick in pink only had eyes for Roosters indiscretions. The one thing I'm most amazed by is the near silence on the savage, whiplash-inducing hit by another of the drizz thugs (olam) on Sam Walker. Nothing to see there of course.
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The reason why all the Roosters bias and particularly to JWH exists is because referees 'scout' and prepare for games. They already know who they are going to penalise and for what before the game even happens. That's why there is a constant circle of bias against us because in preparation a referee will see that we were penalised a lot previously and who the main offenders are, so they will be focusing heavily on those factors to penalise us for the exact same thing

Comment

Fifita and Jared charged. Seriously, Jared only player charged with contrary conduct for that melee. What about all the other players involved. And Fifita will miss a week even with an early guilty plea. There’s no justice any more. Definitely not for the Roosters.

Comment

Ref bias was on show again last night against the Roosters,but to be fair the teams performance was abysmal so it didn’t really matter overall..

Comment

JWH has now been charged with contrary conduct over that fight.

roosters should and I’m sure will fight this ridiculous charge

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                              We got bashed in every department last night, the refs were the least of our worries. We didn't win one area of the game in a truly insipid performance. Disgraceful
                              Whenever we loose a game posters on here will never admit to this, it's always the referees or NRL fault we lost.

The penalty count could have been 10-0 in our favour and if we had triple the 6 again calls compared to the Storm we still would have got smashed.
                              We were outplayed in every department, we were in the game at 8-0 but once they scored again we fell apart.
                              Every team except the Storm struggle when they have injuries to several players and we have more then our fair share this season ......... that's footy.
                              I don't know how they keep finding nobodys who come in and fill in for their stars when they are injured or retire, they have lost some great talent over the last few years but the replacements keep on producing.

Comment

Working...
                              X