The total Blatant Bias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post

Whenever we loose a game posters on here will never admit to this, it's always the referees or NRL fault we lost.

The penalty count could have been 10-0 in our favour and if we had triple the 6 again calls compared to the Storm we still would have got smashed.
    We were outplayed in every department, we were in the game at 8-0 but once they scored again we fell apart.
    Every team except the Storm struggle when they have injuries to several players and we have more then our fair share this season ......... that's footy.
    I don't know how they keep finding nobodys who come in and fill in for their stars when they are injured or retire, they have lost some great talent over the last few years but the replacements keep on producing.
    Our basic execution and pride in the jersey was non existent, fark I was deflated even at half time.

Even if you dont agree with the way they go about certain aspects of the game , you would be a fool to not acknowledge how good their system is down there at The Storm.

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
      Fark me how about that idiot in pink last night, tells Tedesco to shut up when he stuffed another decission up, then had the audacity to tell Tedesco to warn JWH after the 20 man melee, looked to be far more Storm players running in and picking on the little fellas, yet not one warning, lets single out JWH.

It is seriuosly laughable
      If the score was Melbourne 20 Roosters 16 you may get me interested but it was 46-0.
      If you need to blame the refs to satisfy yourself of the loss then good luck to you but if you stopped & thought about it you would come to the conclusion that the Roosters have lost their heart & soul (Cords & Friend) plus their best player in Keary (no team wins a comp with an 18YO rookie) Collins & BMoz, they also havnt had players fit like Sitilli, Butcher, Hutch, Walker, SST, Verrills every week. On top of that suspension of our best forward. Its not the refs bunker or NRL its injuries which have caused the Roosters demise.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
        Fifita and Jared charged. Seriously, Jared only player charged with contrary conduct for that melee. What about all the other players involved. And Fifita will miss a week even with an early guilty plea. There’s no justice any more. Definitely not for the Roosters.
        That's ridiculous JWH getting charged for that , kaufusi had eyes only for Crichton and was zeroing in on him and Jared knew it and took him down before he got to Gus. It's called having your mates back.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Our basic execution and pride in the jersey was non existent, fark I was deflated even at half time.

Even if you dont agree with the way they go about certain aspects of the game , you would be a fool to not acknowledge how good their system is down there at The Storm.
          Anyone who doesnt acknowledge how good a club the Melbourne Storm are doesnt know much about professional RL in my opinion. These guys get moved all over the East coast of Australia yet are still leading the comp & they havnt had their best 17 on the paddock yet.
          To be at the top year after year is incredible & I envy them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
            I'm with you Thracian. The prick in pink only had eyes for Roosters indiscretions. The one thing I'm most amazed by is the near silence on the savage, whiplash-inducing hit by another of the drizz thugs (olam) on Sam Walker. Nothing to see there of course.
            I thought he got him fair. The biggest thing out of that hit though was the fact Sammy showed some real toughness to shake it off. Many others wouldn't have. He was hit by a cement truck!
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Anyone who doesnt acknowledge how good a club the Melbourne Storm are doesnt know much about professional RL in my opinion. These guys get moved all over the East coast of Australia yet are still leading the comp & they havnt had their best 17 on the paddock yet.
              So where does your man love for the Red and Green come into it then? A club with one premiership to its name in 50 years.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

So where does your man love for the Red and Green come into it then? A club with one premiership to its name in 50 years.
                Got me but like I said anyone who doesnt acknowledge how good a club the Melbourne Storm are doesnt know much about professional RL in my opinion. These guys get moved all over the East coast of Australia yet are still leading the comp & they havnt had their best 17 on the paddock yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post

Whenever we loose a game posters on here will never admit to this, it's always the referees or NRL fault we lost.

The penalty count could have been 10-0 in our favour and if we had triple the 6 again calls compared to the Storm we still would have got smashed.
                  We were outplayed in every department, we were in the game at 8-0 but once they scored again we fell apart.
                  Every team except the Storm struggle when they have injuries to several players and we have more then our fair share this season ......... that's footy.
                  I don't know how they keep finding nobodys who come in and fill in for their stars when they are injured or retire, they have lost some great talent over the last few years but the replacements keep on producing.
                  There have been many games where ref bias lost us the game as in wrong sin binning. But our errors have added to the score line against us. Even Trent in two recent press conferences has stated we are being singled out unjustly and denied our rightful amount of penalties and sin binning for attacks on our players heads. After continual ref bias, the team loses confidence and that’s what seems to have happened.

Storm are refs pets and get plenty of favours. Last week against the riff all their points came off ref interventions such as penalties, sin bins snd 6 agains. We were leading 12-0 when the rot began and an illegal sin bin cost us the match.
                  “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Just watched the replay.
                    It's now official, knocking kickers rotten with our heads is legal.
                    Go for it boys!

Run at the kickers at pace, shoulder into chest, then a head clash.
                    Their kickers get knocked rotten, all good with the officials.
                    "Nothing wrong with the tackle" the ref said about the tackle on Walker.

Comment

Got me but like I said anyone who doesnt acknowledge how good a club the Melbourne Storm are doesnt know much about professional RL in my opinion. These guys get moved all over the East coast of Australia yet are still leading the comp & they havnt had their best 17 on the paddock yet.
                      You have to envy a good club or side. If you don't, you have nothing to strive for. Be the best and let everyone chase you. We were there, we aren't right now.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

I thought he got him fair. The biggest thing out of that hit though was the fact Sammy showed some real toughness to shake it off. Many others wouldn't have. He was hit by a cement truck!
                        He was hit in the head.

Anyway,, that tackle is now legal.
                        Noted.
                        Which of our players have the hardest heads?
                        They can be used as missiles at opposition kickers.

Comment

The tone and manner in which refs speak to our players as indicative of ref Gee when he spoke to the NSW capt last night said a lot. Teddy must feel like Rodney Dangerfield - No Respect.

Comment

If the score was Melbourne 20 Roosters 16 you may get me interested but it was 46-0.
                            If you need to blame the refs to satisfy yourself of the loss then good luck to you but if you stopped & thought about it you would come to the conclusion that the Roosters have lost their heart & soul (Cords & Friend) plus their best player in Keary (no team wins a comp with an 18YO rookie) Collins & BMoz, they also havnt had players fit like Sitilli, Butcher, Hutch, Walker, SST, Verrills every week. On top of that suspension of our best forward. Its not the refs bunker or NRL its injuries which have caused the Roosters demise.
                            never once have i said they costnus the game, we will absolute Shite, The incidents i chose from this game are just a recurring theme, for us and esp JWH, it is obvious they have a pre conceived idea when they officiate our games
                            Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

So the question is ref byast ….it can be argued that ,visually,it looks very suss on occasion , but every fan in every sport says that about refs v their team I think …I dunno if this is a solution , but maybe, we need to go back to two refs (which I wasn’t a fan of to be fair) AND if possible stop the refs having opinions , cause one refs head high is another refs fine and groovy …so yeh two refs again …discuss

Comment

I agree I thought it was just a head clash which happens but what the Storm should get pulled up for is driving the kicker into the ground after the kick which they attempt to do all the time when the kicker is in a vulnerable position and where shoulder/ collarbone injuries can occur.
                                They also have mastered the art of wrapping the ball up and driving the player into his back and slamming his head into the ground which is what Hughes and kaufusi did to Cords which started his history of headknocks.
                                Great organisation and so well run but to me it's obvious that the league needs a strong presence in Victoria and lets some of their unsavoury incidents go unchecked.
                                The maiming and deliberately injuring of opposition players has been a constant theme under Bellamy's coaching.
                                One thing we should improve on is giving our kickers better protection by having a player in between the marker chasers and the kicker, only a small thing but setting a screen gives them a fraction of a second more time.

Comment

Working...
                                X