S.O.S Cordner>>>Finucane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.O.S Cordner>>>Finucane

ASAP,,,,,perfect replacement for Cords & Friend. Does all the dirty work around the ruck which we lack and apparently is a beast in his preparation before games. Maybe Ryles could have a chat with him

yes this would make sense , im surprised no-one has brought this up ....

Comment

Would be a great signing but where would he play? Would have to go into the prop rotation because our side heavily relies on Radley's ball playing ability.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post
        Would be a great signing but where would he play? Would have to go into the prop rotation because our side heavily relies on Radley's ball playing ability.
        Absolutely perfect replacement for Liu he will play anywhere in the middle hits hard runs hard origin rep premiership winner and great leadership he’s 29 plenty of good years left he would be huge, better buy then B. Smith is an awesome player but we need someone like Dale, will come cheaper too.

Comment

Whomever ends up with Finucane will be paying massive overs.

Comment

If the rumour is right & Liu & SST are leaving then I think Finucane would be a great buy.

Comment

I haven't heard any rumours about SST leaving.... where is he predicted to go.

SST departure would surprise me... with the loss of so many of our leadership group I thought keeping him would be a priority

Comment

I heard SST maybe released from the last year of his contract (2022) to take up a 3 year deal with the Warriors to be closer to family.
                Last edited by King Salvo; 07-02-2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Fark Phenergan... we have our own troops.

Comment

Would be a great signing but thought they said he was staying at Storm for unders

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                      I heard SST maybe released from the last year of his contract (2022) to take up a 3 year deal with the Warriors to be closer to family.
                      Would be a massive loss for us considering the loss in our leadership group. If true I am sure Nick and Robbo have a plan. You need a couple of old bulls to show the way

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                        Did you hear it from Mickie Lane at about 4:44pm?

Comment

Working...
                        X