No announcement yet.

JWH to be fined, Fifita offered 1 week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a bit of a joke ay. I read a summary of what happened and JWH basically said 'I didn't join... a Drizz player ran full pace at one of our players from 30m away so I jogged in and stopped him from doing a dog shot... sure I coulda done nothing but why wasn't he charged? Why am I the only offender in this case?'

I mean why was JWH charged on that basis? 26 players were pushing and shoving. He was stopping a guy from getting involved so got done. Whereas the guy who ran 30m at full pace to get involved wasn't asked 'why did you do that?'

Now he has a record for fighting on-field and the NRL has taken a few grand away from his family for no reason. Farking joke IMO!!!!
    Last edited by ism22; 07-07-2021, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Imaging if he name was Jarred Waerea Radley. He would play about 4 games a season
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
        Imaging if he name was Jarred Waerea Radley. He would play about 4 games a season
        Should change his name to Jared Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
          It was a bit of a joke ay. I read a summary of what happened and JWH basically said 'I didn't join... a Drizz player ran full pace at one of our players from 30m away so I jogged in and stopped him from doing a dog shot... sure I coulda done nothing but why wasn't he charged? Why am I the only offender in this case?'

I mean why was JWH charged on that basis? 26 players were pushing and shoving. He was stopping a guy from getting involved so got done. Whereas the guy who ran 30m at full pace to get involved wasn't asked 'why did you do that?'

Now he has a record for fighting on-field and the NRL has taken a few grand away from his family for no reason. Farking joke IMO!!!!
          Unbelievable ...reading in the cross examination, there was no denial that Kafusi ran 30 meres to have a go at Chrichton, yet Kafusi wasn't charged. And they say JWH made the melee worse....same bias of Christian Welsch tackling Walker in the air and contacting Walkers head , but nothing wrong there ,but Rads tackle of Kelly in the air , Rads had a duty of care to exercise, hence guilty.......

Comment

Originally posted by gragra View Post

Unbelievable ...reading in the cross examination, there was no denial that Kafusi ran 30 meres to have a go at Chrichton, yet Kafusi wasn't charged. And they say JWH made the melee worse....same bias of Christian Welsch tackling Walker in the air and contacting Walkers head , but nothing wrong there ,but Rads tackle of Kelly in the air , Rads had a duty of care to exercise, hence guilty.......
            I actually think this is so bad and so obviously biased that the club should make a big deal about this to embarrass the NRL - it is pure victimisation of JWH, Radley and the roosters club.

The only explanation I can offer why Kafusi and others weren't called to account like JWH, is perhaps the NRL had given some credit points to the storm because this week Munster didn't kick someone in the head for a change.

Comment

Working...
            X