Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
    Nathan Merritt is out...
    I was surprised when their coach chose Merritt on the wing instead of fullback perhaps he was carrying an injury and thought he would be safer out wider.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
      Pretty sure they did the same with Burgess last year and he aggravated his shoulder injury as a result.....was pretty funny cause Sonic had been going on before the game saying he expected Carney to play and it would be a sign of the Roosters desperation to win if he did. I copied his post after the game end edited carney's name out and put Burgess' name in....Sonic failed to see the humour!
      Now there is a tragic figure.

Comment

Originally posted by BarnstormingBlockbustin' View Post
        ur name might aswell be 'ThomasTheRabbit'
        Nevertheless I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by james2147 View Post
          I just won a competition with Triple M to run out for the Roosters on Monday night! I think it is the first thing I have ever won in my life! I am pretty excited now and just can't wait for Monday night.
          Congratulations James! What a way to start the season for you. And if it's the first thing you've ever won, I don't think you can get any better. Good luck and I hope it's still not raining in Sydney for you on Monday.
          "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
            That gave me a really good laugh!! Great stuff redwhiteblue!!
            I normally don't approve of profanities on forums but then again I don't approve of Souths either!
            "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
              Have that one saved, for the right moment, for a particularly mouthy vermin fan.
              You mean there are other varieties?!

Comment

Originally posted by thomas View Post
                A lot of hyperbole in the highlighted statement. They have not lost any sponsors and have the highest revenue from sponsors in the NRL as well the highest membership and much higher attendances than we do. Other things you say may have some truth but not that.
                That is not true.

In 2011 Easts averaged 14,946.

In 2011 Souths averaged 13,908.

One would have to question the authenticity of their claims regarding sponsorship AND membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
                  That is not true.

One would have to question the authenticity of their claims regarding sponsorship AND membership.
                  You just can't trust anything that comes out of the disgusting gob of Shane Jabba The Hut Fatso Richardson!!!!!! Dead set he makes Nathan Tinkler and Paul Osborn look like Ethiopians!!
                  The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
                    That is not true.

So true. Don't forget this is the club who hands out memberships to deceased family members of players and La Perouse schoolchildren.

Comment

C'mon Roosters, if this is to be a year of promise then we have to get off to the best possible start; beating the hapless Bunnies. And I soo need the points.. All us supporters want is a return on our emotional commitment, via a decent dose of effort.

Comment

to all ROOSTER Fans I think we'll make a statement tonight thru our forwards our speed and game plan then everyone will sit up and take some serious notice of us

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                          bump!

Comment

Working...
                          X