Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    Reckon that’s our side from here on in.
    Apart from all the major injuries and retirements we are now 'injury free'. This is as good as we can put on the park.

Shouldn't be a problem beating all teams below us on the ladder and Parramatta. It's not a bad side.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 07-21-2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

I'd like to see Smith/Manu on one side and Jmoz/Toups on the other.
      I think that would be our best option defensively, attacking and taking bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

He’s on the extended bench so I say he was dropped.
        Sorry Mickie, should have seen that. I'm getting old! Well it does look like he's been dropped then.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

1. Real defensive issues in the middle
          2. Only covers on position.
          3. See 2.
          Lam is only coming in at hooker and is a worse defender than all three

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

JMoz will play cause he's wearing the famous #21 jersey....It's how we do things today!
            Except he’s in #20. Thomas is #21.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Except he’s in #20. Thomas is #21.
              Oh! No wonder I’m making forward passes lately.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                I'd like to see Smith/Manu on one side and Jmoz/Toups on the other.
                I think that would be our best option defensively, attacking and taking bombs.
                Not sure if this has been thrown up already but my bold prediction is Tupou, Smith, Manu, Morris. I know he doesn’t have the pace of his brother, but he can finish a try. A left arm carry doesn’t help unfortunately. But he’d be an improvement under the high ball I reckon and would improve that edge’s talk defensively. Might lose a bit on carries out of the back field, but when in form this is a real strength of his.

I just can’t imagine he finishes his career on the bench. As much as I love what Ikavalu has offered this year, his rate of improvement under the high ball after no doubt weeks of practice at training is as good as Walker’s with the kicking tee.

Can’t see Smith losing his spot if he stays injury-free. Provides too much x-factor to leave out. And has been very strong defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Yak View Post

Not sure if this has been thrown up already but my bold prediction is Tupou, Smith, Manu, Morris. I know he doesn’t have the pace of his brother, but he can finish a try. A left arm carry doesn’t help unfortunately. But he’d be an improvement under the high ball I reckon and would improve that edge’s talk defensively. Might lose a bit on carries out of the back field, but when in form this is a real strength of his.

I just can’t imagine he finishes his career on the bench. As much as I love what Ikavalu has offered this year, his rate of improvement under the high ball after no doubt weeks of practice at training is as good as Walker’s with the kicking tee.

Can’t see Smith losing his spot if he stays injury-free. Provides too much x-factor to leave out. And has been very strong defensively.
                  since the corner posts haven't come into it a left arm carry is good for a r winger. i think jmoz on the r wing is a fair option

Comment

SST and JMoz are the two that dropped out when the team was culled down to 19.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                      you'd figure the extra week won't hurt tauks and good that baker gets another run

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                        So Tauks still injured. They did say it would be 2-4 weeks despite naming him in the squad.

Comment

Working...
                        X