Phil Rothfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoosterBooster View Post
    It’s funny I used to feel the same way but now that he is basically bullied and belittled on NRL 360 I feel sorry for him and changed my opinion. He also speaks well about the Roosters and seems like he gets some of our “leaked “ information
    I have the exact same view as you.

Also I used to enjoy Paul Kent because I felt he would say the things people are thinking but too scared to say, now I think he's just a bully and can be quite disrespectful in how he approaches and talks to people.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Maybe he was sad at your father's passing and couldn't face the funeral.
      Na mate, I asked him why and his answer was that he went to the laundromat.

Comment

To me he seems to be always looking like he is recovering from a night on the drink - the red nose gives it away - from the old school of journo's who liked a drink or 10 i assume.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

That's as low as it gets.

Comment

He has always been a slimy c***t.

He holds vendettas like you wouldnt believe. Many Penners have short memories, but whenever Gould or B Smith were at the club he was waging a one man war against us. It was relentless, and all driven by Slothfields inferiority complex.

He used to talk crap about Uncle Nick too for no valid reason. But that all changed very abruptly some time back. For some reason. Maybe they ran into each other in the carpark and Uncle Nick threw him into a car boot and took him for a drive.

Kent and Hooper are both dipshits too. Kent is a total cockgobbler who only knows how to bully - the male Rebecca Wilson. Hooper is simply a cockgobbler who knows next to nothing about the game.
            Last edited by Steakface; 07-29-2021, 02:30 AM.

Comment

The bloke can hold a grudge.

But **** he has turned 180 around us. Years ago he’d bag us with every opportunity. Now it’s the complete opposite.

I suspect Uncle Nick has had some brown bags delivered to his Nulla residency.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post
                He seems to know nothing. Saying we have no cap space and we have to release sst. His reporting is just guessing. A joke of a reporter and journalist
                He read it on here Im telling you. Sometimes his reporting is on the mark sometimes its not, thats what reporters do.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

He holds vendettas like you wouldnt believe. Many Penners have short memories, but whenever Gould or B Smith were at the club he was waging a one man war against us. It was relentless, and all driven by Slothfields inferiority complex.

He used to talk crap about Uncle Nick too for no valid reason. But that all changed very abruptly some time back. For some reason. Maybe they ran into each other in the carpark and Uncle Nick threw him into a car boot and took him for a drive.

Kent and Hooper are both dipshits too. Kent is a total cockgobbler who only knows how to bully - the male Rebecca Wilson. Hooper is simply a cockgobbler who knows next to nothing about the game.
                  lol
                  Yet you watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

lol
                    Yet you watch them.
                    I don't.

The only reason I know about them is vids of that awful show on Fox Sports occasionally autoplay while I have Youtube open

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                      The bloke can hold a grudge.

But **** he has turned 180 around us. Years ago he’d bag us with every opportunity. Now it’s the complete opposite.

I suspect Uncle Nick has had some brown bags delivered to his Nulla residency.
                      It’s was the world club challenge time spent with the club that swayed Rothwit.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

That’s a farking cop out if I ever heard one.
                        Does happen though.

Comment

A simple legal letter explaining the defamation laws in this state, how much lawyers cost, and how one could easily lose one's home, job, and bank account balance usually does the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

Then he stands condemned.

Comment

I don't.

The only reason I know about them is vids of that awful show on Fox Sports occasionally autoplay while I have Youtube open
                              lol. All good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post

I have the exact same view as you.

Also I used to enjoy Paul Kent because I felt he would say the things people are thinking but too scared to say, now I think he's just a bully and can be quite disrespectful in how he approaches and talks to people.
                                I think Kent Paul is just terrified Cameron Smith will come after him if he dares interrupt the host.

Comment

Working...
                                X