No announcement yet.

Keighran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he will stay in the centres for the rest of the season. I would leave Manu on the wing along with Toups & have Keighran & Copley in the centres even though Duges would have been better. Injured or not injured JMoz is struggling big time. He was so lucky twice last night before he got injured that Waqa Blake didnt stand him up cold, Waqa Blake could have run over him twice but he stepped back in & ran infield.

Comment

The scoreboard kinda deceives us... we made a loooot of errors and Keighran took some pretty important catches inside traffic...etc.

Seems like he's a pretty good tech player. Maybe not a complete ball runner, team player or athlete but he's a safe set of hands, which I appreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        I think he will stay in the centres for the rest of the season. I would leave Manu on the wing along with Toups & have Keighran & Copley in the centres even though Duges would have been better. Injured or not injured JMoz is struggling big time. He was so lucky twice last night before he got injured that Waqa Blake didnt stand him up cold, Waqa Blake could have run over him twice but he stepped back in & ran infield.
        i watched the game with the mute button and when i saw jmoz leaving the field i honestly thought he'd been hooked

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          But Waka didn’t cause JMoz had him covered so what shoulda, didn’t! Plus when Walker threw that long pass that hit the ground, JMoz picked it up like a pro and his right step got rid of 2 players to give him room to score our first try. JMoz plays on the left but his on the right to cover for Walker and Sitilis defensive flaws. He did alright.

Comment

Working...
          X