Goodbye Sam Verrils, you are the weakest link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Sam Verrils, you are the weakest link

Brandon Smith, you are so welcome to the Eastern Suburbs.

Verrils better pick up his game. His passing has been atrocious to say the least.
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Smith is better suited to a Backrow role not a Dummy Half one.

Comment

He's gone backwards unfortunately.. hope he gets his mojo back

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
          He's gone backwards unfortunately.. hope he gets his mojo back
          Do you reckon he’s not 100% confident with the knee? Could be playing on his mind I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post

Do you reckon he’s not 100% confident with the knee? Could be playing on his mind I reckon.
            Probably a variety of things, including that and his eye. The biggest factor though is probably the lack of match fitness. His errors really hurt us today

Comment

I really never thought I'd say this but I actually miss "Ben Marschke", damn I even "Freddy Lussick" and bloody hell even Lam looked better at dummy-half compared to Verrills. I really hope the kid can pick up some form asap because he's no where near the 2019 form otherwise we may need to shop for a new hooker.

PS: I miss Jake Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post

Probably a variety of things, including that and his eye. The biggest factor though is probably the lack of match fitness. His errors really hurt us today
                Agreed re match fitness. In an ideal world we have Friend playing hooker for 80 mins while Verrills builds up confidence and fitness in reggies but alas, that’s not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
                  I really never thought I'd say this but I actually miss "Ben Marschke", damn I even "Freddy Lussick" and bloody hell even Lam looked better at dummy-half compared to Verrills. I really hope the kid can pick up some form asap because he's no where near the 2019 form otherwise we may need to shop for a new hooker.

PS: I miss Jake Friend
                  I miss Friend, and yes, Lam did well when he came on. However I don’t miss Lussick or Marschke at all, Lussick never stood out much and Marschke even though he tries hard has dumb errors in him as well.

Comment

Amazing. Sam was to be the savior but now apparently is the weakest link . He is way down on form and I would welcome Smith with open arms but remember the 2019 GF

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
                      Brandon Smith, you are so welcome to the Eastern Suburbs.
                      You and Magda would make a good pair. Pig dog.

Comment

Very disappointing game from Sam. Three massive screw ups that changed momentum against us.

He had some friends though.

Comment

i don't agree. he made a couple of crucial errors but his work in defence is great and his passing is crisp. great pass to rads for a try. still finding his legs a bit i think.

Comment

Love Toops but his 2 attempted offloads that twice cost us possession cost us last night.

Comment

The fact that it's out that we are talking to Brandon S will be on his mind but that's life in sports. You either perform or get dropped. Unfortunately for him the injuries in the past 18 months are no longer an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X