No announcement yet.

Roosters v Latrell Mitchell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latrell has a major test coming up in 2022 as it's his first year of first grade footy without being guided by someone not named Robbo or Bennett - both amongst the greatest man managers to ever coach an NRL side.

We all know that he's basically a big baby - always in need of a hug. So it'll be interesting to see how Demetriou handles the heat of babysitting Latrell.

Comment

That tackle on Manu got the suspension it deserved but not for 1 second do i believe Latrell went into it with the aim of smashing Manu's face.

Since then Manu himself has forgiven Latrell.....and even Manu's family have said the same adding that they know and have a high regard for the Mitchell family....& everyone should lay off Latrell and move on. Trent Robinson has also said lay off Latrell. Is it too hard for us to do the same??? Is it just easier to say he is a grub and shit bloke even when neither of is true??

Some of the crap written on this thread is just sour grapes because a great player has left our club. We loved his aggression when he wore our colours but now he is a villain and the only reason i can think why is he is playing for Souths.

No 1 player is bigger than the Roosters and no player cannot be replaced. Great days are ahead so lets look forward

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
        That tackle on Manu got the suspension it deserved but not for 1 second do i believe Latrell went into it with the aim of smashing Manu's face.

Since then Manu himself has forgiven Latrell.....and even Manu's family have said the same adding that they know and have a high regard for the Mitchell family....& everyone should lay off Latrell and move on. Trent Robinson has also said lay off Latrell. Is it too hard for us to do the same??? Is it just easier to say he is a grub and shit bloke even when neither of is true??

Some of the crap written on this thread is just sour grapes because a great player has left our club. We loved his aggression when he wore our colours but now he is a villain and the only reason i can think why is he is playing for Souths.

No 1 player is bigger than the Roosters and no player cannot be replaced. Great days are ahead so lets look forward
        Yep agreed. No hate for the guy... not enough space in my mind to hate on an Easts dual premiership winner. There's no way he was intentionally trying to shatter a guy's face. He's simple a big boy so when he mis-times his tackles, they can be extra nasty.

Still, I look forward to 2022 when we're competitive against Souffs/Drizz (maybe with the addition of B-Smizzle). Sick of getting murdered by Cook and Murray doing stupid runs down the middle against tired legs. Won't it look good when we finally put them to the sword again after a couple of dud years!

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

This is an excellent post.

In May this year Latrell was on the promenade at Bondi Beach doing a photo shoot for a shoe company. Myself and two of my sons were watching nearby. We were all wearing Roosters hats. We weren’t going to approach him. As soon as the shoot was over he came over to us to say hi and talk to the boys.

The way he handled his departure from The Roosters and meeting The Bulldogs during a semi-final series and then going to Souths will always leave a sour taste in our mouths but we need to concentrate on us and not Latrell.
          Last edited by Thirteen; 12-04-2021, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Grub

Comment

I will be interested to see how big Latrell is when he fronts for preseason training. He is one of those guys that puts on weight super easy. And I reckon the older he gets the harder it's gonna get for him to keep it off. Like big brother Shack.
              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                I will be interested to see how big Latrell is when he fronts for preseason training. He is one of those guys that puts on weight super easy. And I reckon the older he gets the harder it's gonna get for him to keep it off. Like big brother Shack.
                Artie was a big bloke who loved his tucker . Didn't stop him from being among the best this game has seen .

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

Artie was a big bloke who loved his tucker . Didn't stop him from being among the best this game has seen .
                  Artie played centre and five eight growing up in Roma, but was playing second row for Australia by the time he was 21. He had all the skills. Please don't compare Fatrell to Artie. You think Mitchell will move to the forwards? I can't see it happening, too much like hard work. Mitchell won't last another 3 years at the top in NRL. Too lazy.Too dumb. Too full of himself.

Comment

Latrell is an asshole. I refuse to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                      Latrell is an asshole. I refuse to move on.
                      Sounds healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Sounds healthy
                        Hate makes me stronger.

Comment

I don't even hate Paul Vautin. Especially after he admitted to being here for the money. Latrell Mitchell is immature and easily led by some people who seem to have have an ALLEGED predilection for putting people in cars without their full consent. I hope he doesn't flame out like Andrew Walker and other players who couldn't handle the pressure of the spotlight.

Comment

He’s pretty unlikeable.

He managed to go from biggest star in the NRL to biggest grub in the NRL in under a year. That’s a special gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                              He’s pretty unlikeable.

He managed to go from biggest star in the NRL to biggest grub in the NRL in under a year. That’s a special gift.
                              Maybe in your mind & another 100 people but the other 300,000 plus supporters like me love the way he plays, he's the biggest star & the biggest grub all in one, just what all champion footy teams need. Cant wait for one of our biggest stars & biggest grub JWH & Latrell come face to face.
                              I hope JWH gets him good, real good but he will have to sit out a couple of weeks for it. I wouldnt expect JWH to purposely try & break his eye socket or jaw but if it happens it happens, things happen in a split second, tackles sometimes go wrong. Thats footy.

Comment

The best part of the interview is the commercial that precedes it.

Comment

Working...
                                X