No announcement yet.

Roosters v Latrell Mitchell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latrell’s in todays paper & it’s talking about him maybe moving back to the centre position next year at Souths.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      Latrell’s in todays paper & it’s talking about him maybe moving back to the centre position next year at Souths.
      I didn't hear him mention a position

Comment

I thought he might want to play 5/8th. Latrell is such a massive tool. I'm glad we don't have to deal with his massive ego. No doubt he also has massive talent but blah.

Comment

I also got the impression it was 5/8. Funny that though, kicking up a big fuss wanting to move to another club for fullback. Finding out you simply don't have the fitness for it and now moving away from it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Prop could be on the cards the way he is shaping up!
            Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Me either but in the article I read it mentioned with Gagai & Braidon Burns moving on that he may play centre. In all honesty he will look like such a dick head if he is shifted back to centre but in saying that if I was Souths I would play him at centre, its his best position.

Comment

Me either but in the article I read it mentioned with Gagai & Braidon Burns moving on that he may play centre. In all honesty he will look like such a dick head if he is shifted back to centre but in saying that if I was Souths I would play him at centre, its his best position.
                100%

Comment

He might be on his way home from walkabout

Comment

His requested marquee money will soon be in question. Good times ahead!!
                    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

This might end up being a GO BACK TO TAREE moment an connect with my land! Robbo and the squad don't have to put up with his nonsense! Sucked in south's , nek minute

Comment

Mr i don't sing the national anthem nor do i play finals lol

Comment

I’m convinced Latrell never wanted to play fullback he just wanted fullback money. He’s lazy he doesn’t want the ball as often as a decent fullback should demand it. He can bludge much more from centre.

Comment

lol @ souffs

Comment

Putting aside my moratorium on discussing the Rabbitohs for a moment, I'll say that Andrew Demitriou has his work cut out for him. Losing their best player and goal kicker, their hooker and 5/8th are both in their 30s, their best forward will be out for the early part of their season and their best centre is playing out of position while their best fullback is stuck on the wing.

Yet again, the Cadaver has left a team worse than when he came to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                                Putting aside my moratorium on discussing the Rabbitohs for a moment, I'll say that Andrew Demitriou has his work cut out for him. Losing their best player and goal kicker, their hooker and 5/8th are both in their 30s, their best forward will be out for the early part of their season and their best centre is playing out of position while their best fullback is stuck on the wing.

Yet again, the Cadaver has left a team worse than when he came to it.
                                Don’t let your anti-Souths sentiment get in the way of a good story. Unfortunately they are still a top 4 side. And if you think Alex Johnson in their best fullback you have little clue. Latrell is by far their best fullback, despite being an even better centre. But please keep putting that feral club down. One can only hope they fail again next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X