No announcement yet.

The refs are either spineless or thick as 2 planks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the Tits first points with the penalty against Morris, it was a harsh call on Morris but Tino was 4 mtrs in front of the kicker, yet was a mtr away from the contest, it was even clearer after watching the 5 replays
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      The worst diver in the comp Peachey hit Ikuvalu flush across the jaw as he scored. Probably an eight point try if he stays down. Roles reversed and they would have put a white sheet over Peachey and put a toe tag on him.
      Yeah I heard the commentators there. 'We have a penalty for that... on no, he's straight up again so nothing in that!'

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
        in the presser robbo said he didn't have a problem with either obstruction. but the penalty on jmoz was crazy. he was running to where the ball was
        That was a ridiculous penalty. Think it led to a try too? You're not allowed to run cross-field now to contest a ball?

Comment

I think the video ref rushes their decisions in an effort not to slow the game down. The Brian Kelly dive against Josh Morris was wrong but I also wouldn’t have challenged that one either.
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I’m very happy they didn’t go back and not award the FG, watching it I thought we would get pulled up for setting up blockers.

Comment

Off topic...I just joined this site but have no idea if I'm allowed to start a new topic?
              1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
              1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
                Off topic...I just joined this site but have no idea if I'm allowed to start a new topic?
                No reason you can’t.

Go to the top of the ‘Sydney Roosters Discussion’ page and click the New Topic button.

Comment

Originally posted by Noosa Rooster View Post

No reason you can’t.

Go to the top of the ‘Sydney Roosters Discussion’ page and click the New Topic button.
                  Thank you.

I clicked it and got this message...

Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again.
                  Last edited by Carlos Parra; 09-12-2021, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post

Thank you.

I clicked it and got this message...

Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again.
                    Sorry. I’ve no idea then. The red button with ‘+ New Topic’ has always worked for me. I just checked and it’s still there and working.

Comment

Originally posted by Noosa Rooster View Post

Sorry. I’ve no idea then. The red button with ‘+ New Topic’ has always worked for me. I just checked and it’s still there and working.
                      Actually I can't even see a red button that says +New Topic. Maybe coz I'm a newbie.

Comment

Working...
                      X