Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Butcher be back ? Replace Toupanua please !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Butcher be back ? Replace Toupanua please !

Ineffective against good teams, in both attack and especially defence.

Tough crowd.

Comment

Bit harsh. I thought he was alright, didn’t set the world alight but wasn’t bad either.

Comment

Farout there are some knee-jerk reactions on this forum sometimes. Yes Tupouniua didn't score, he's still had a fantastic season and wasn't terrible tonight. He's not the perfect player but he certainly does a lot more good than bad.

Comment

I was upset when he dropped that ball from Lam at the start of the game. That was a try in the offing. He does have a drop in him.

Comment

So we’ve got so many troops we can afford to leave him out of the 17? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
              So we’ve got so many troops we can afford to leave him out of the 17? Interesting.
              Play him off the bench, or yes, drop him. Finals isn’t a place for passengers.

Comment

You would have to think SST will be out next week, I would go with Hua Tapuha as he can give us some 2nd phase in the middle

Comment

FFS Cmon man
                  When you trust your television
                  what you get is what you got
                  Cause when they own the information
                  they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Wasn’t easy trying to run lines off Lam tonight.

Both of our edge backrowers have suffered at times this season with the lack of a quality half. Walker has had his moments but I think you won’t see the true value of a player like Tupouniua until he has Keary feeding him the ball or Walker with another pre-season under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                      Yes, drop them all and bring on the C team.

Comment

By the way I wasn't suggesting that Hua Tapuha should take Butcher's place but if we replace a prop I would like to see him there rather than Baker.

Comment

wow, didnt think he was that bad tonight. ika and liu, were worse, lam again conspicuous by his absence , tough call .

Comment

Didn’t miss as many tackles as Kierhan. His defence is disgraceful. I’d take the punt and bring in Copley for him and rely on Sam kicking. Fifita brushed him at least 4 times and Herbert as well. Shit defender!!

Comment

Lucky Robbo doesn't visit this site and or listen to the "experts" on here.- He would have a different 17 each week if he did

Comment

Working...
                              X