No announcement yet.

Cronk & Keary Unfiltered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Johnny, that was brilliant. Love the love.

Comment

That was brilliant , love to see that from them they were trying hard to contain themselves and did a lot better job of it than I did. I ended up about a foot in front of the telly by the time the ball went over the sideline.

Comment

How on earth did they not score? We dodged a bullet big time. Could have also been a penalty inside the 10 and they take the 2 Would have been on par with the Reynolds try after the bell in terms of badness.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
          How on earth did they not score? We dodged a bullet big time. Could have also been a penalty inside the 10 and they take the 2 Would have been on par with the Reynolds try after the bell in terms of badness.
          That’s true but we should have gotten a penalty in front when Campbell wasn’t square and tackles Verrills. I think the ref put the whistle away.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

That’s true but we should have gotten a penalty in front when Campbell wasn’t square and tackles Verrills. I think the ref put the whistle away.
            True. Whining media also claiming Walker field goal had illegal blockers. That is one time the whistle does get put away, for field goals

Comment

All I can say is they were certainly a lot calmer than I was during those last two tackles.
              When you trust your television
              what you get is what you got
              Cause when they own the information
              they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

True. Whining media also claiming Walker field goal had illegal blockers. That is one time the whistle does get put away, for field goals
                We will end up being the first in history pinged for it.

Comment

Working...
                X