• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bench players' time on the field

SST - 2 minutes
    Sam W - 9 minutes
    Baker - 8 minutes
    Butcher 37 minutes

No wonder they looked tired in the last 20 minutes and started missing tackles. 26 degrees and 80% humidity too.

Huge efforts by Isaac, JWH and, especially, Victor.

Comment

I would assume the plan was to have SST play many more minutes but he didn’t thanks to the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
        I would assume the plan was to have SST play many more minutes but he didn’t thanks to the injury.
        Which would make the small minutes played by Baker harder to understand. We were totally gassed in the last 20 minutes.

Comment

Hopefully they're all fresh and ready to smash DCE and Foran next week. Who do we use to target and smash Turbo Tom? I only use that name coz I can't spell Trbojevic.
          1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
          1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Which would make the small minutes played by Baker harder to understand. We were totally gassed in the last 20 minutes.
            Baker looked completely gone after 5 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Gunn View Post

Baker looked completely gone after 5 minutes
              Baker had that one cracking game against the Raiders the first time we played them and hasnt gone.close to reproducing that. Still learning i know but out of his depth at the moment

Comment

Working...
              X