X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
      Although we're now quite comfortable with some of the lesser lights who are now regulars in our team, had you shown me this team list at the start of the year and told me it was going to be our semi-final squad, I'd have assumed our team was about to be wiped out in a plane crash.

I'm sure we'll whinge and moan if we're beaten on Friday due to a dropped ball from Iku or EButch, or a poorly timed dummy half pass from Marshke, or a missed tackle from Baker, or a wrong option from Hutch, but they were all meant to be playing for the Bears this year. Stand and applaud even if we get whipped. It's a friggin' miracle they're in the finals. And if we win, Robbo is a shoe in for coach of the year... and maybe coach of the century.
      I make the pledge to write nothing but praise for the Roosters win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

If we lose there will be plenty of blow ups after the game and probably for the next couple of days.

After that we will sit back and be proud of what they achieved.
        as it should be - i don't expect the boys to win this weekend but i do expect them to die trying. 100% i'll be disappointed if they lose - it's 17 on 17 - and if manly slip up we can get them

Comment

Although we're now quite comfortable with some of the lesser lights who are now regulars in our team, had you shown me this team list at the start of the year and told me it was going to be our semi-final squad, I'd have assumed our team was about to be wiped out in a plane crash.

I'm sure we'll whinge and moan if we're beaten on Friday due to a dropped ball from Iku or EButch, or a poorly timed dummy half pass from Marshke, or a missed tackle from Baker, or a wrong option from Hutch, but they were all meant to be playing for the Bears this year. Stand and applaud even if we get whipped. It's a friggin' miracle they're in the finals. And if we win, Robbo is a shoe in for coach of the year... and maybe coach of the century.
          Another contender for Post of the Year..
          "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

Great post.

But have to laugh at the mental image of JWH taking Sammy to the judiciary.
            That worked out really well didn't it? I'm sure it went along the lines of 'Oh you're with HIM' - guilty as charged...

And thank you. I like to wear my heart on my sleeve and around my neck..Its still so windy in Sydney so I took my Roosters scarf for a walk and got back to the traffic lights and there alongside me was a car full of Souths fans (obviously stolen as it was in Vaucluse) wearing Vermin face masks. I'm so traumatised..where's my friend Thirteen when I need him? We need to keep our streets safe..The tradie working in the apartment above me apologised to me for the ongoing noise which I'm used to anyway and he said I hope the Roosters win for you as you are so nice and patient with us all and then I told him about my traumatic experience and he's off to hunt them down he said....I think he had his drill with him.....the big noisy one..
            "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Very well said. I couldn’t agree more.

Comment

Im guessing Trent will start Ben M at 9 then shift Lammy to 9 midway thru the half and bring on Sam W to take over as half back. We will lose nothing in attack if not gain more and will be ok defencively.
                2nd half if needed Ben M returns to cover injuires in the halves and centres.
                We got this
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

The last 2 games have shown that Robbo is in no hurry to get Sam on the field. Unless the situation is already desperate, I doubt we’ll see Walker before sometime into the second stanza.

Comment

Updated squad - Ben Marchke starts at Hooker, bench same, Copley and Whyte reserves.

Comment

Working...
                    X