No announcement yet.

Strategy vs Manly - Bring in Tupou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it be magnificent if Toups scored the winning try to get us into the prelim!!

Comment

Kicking to Toups is kicking to Saab - they play on the same side.

Comment

I'd back Toups

Comment

Originally posted by The Corner Post View Post
          I'd back Toups
          In a jumping contest that is, not in a running race!

Comment

Footy is a simple game in theory. We have to do basics right. Hold the ball, dominate the middle of the park, quick play the balls, exploit around the middle. This game will be won in the first 60 mins if we can suffocate them and get them to use up a lot of energy defensively. Lastly, kicking game MUST be on point. No seven tackle restarts. Give them the ball on their own 10 meter line if we have to sacrifice risking repeat sets. The players Mindset has to be to expect to play for 90 mins tonight (yes that factors in extra time). Manly will throw everything at us tonight given their wasted opportunity last week. I just hope this isn’t our game where we have finally run out of petrol or throw in the towel early if the game gets away from us.

we have had some historically big games v manly I hope this one is another favourable one
            Last edited by Nigel Gaffey; 09-17-2021, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
              Dce is their key. Pressure the shat out of him and give him no room.
              forans shit.
              DCE is very vulnerable to pressure.

Like Pearce, it's what seperates him from the upper echelon of halves.

He is an overthinker, and a crabber when the blowtorch is applied.

Our best chance against the Sea Eagles in this regard is to get out to an early lead so he bottles it.

Foran is a shadow of his old self. Don't see him as a significant threat.

Comment

Keep Saab in front of you whoever marks up. Cos if you see his back, it's goodnight. They might try the long kick and make a footrace for him too. Watch that.

Comment

Working...
                X