The Off Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    Don’t worry we aren’t pushing SST out the door for nothing…..Be patient.
    I saw a bloke yesterday in the Junction who looked alot like Payne Hass.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
      Letting Liu go was bad, letting TKO go would be worse, no better player available for the same money, a dead set champion.
      If you dont let some blokes go like Liu & SST then you dont see a E Butcher, Sitilli or Baker come through, its a delicate balance with a salary cap to try & keep established stars & blood the next generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Super League Grand Finalists the Catalans Dragons are set to close the triple signing of; Dylan Napa, Mitchell Pearce and Sia Taukeiaho for the 2022 season.
        Jesus that is a good score for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

If you dont let some blokes go like Liu & SST then you dont see a E Butcher, Sitilli or Baker come through, its a delicate balance with a salary cap to try & keep established stars & blood the next generation.
          SST is not SOME BLOKE. None of the three you mention have anywhere near what he has to offer. Unless he has some huge offer we cant match. If so well that's life, but I think he has been a great servant for us, and if he is being PUSHED OUT then I think it wrong. Some players offer more than just what they do on the field, TKO is one of them.

Comment

SST is not SOME BLOKE. None of the three you mention have anywhere near what he has to offer. Unless he has some huge offer we cant match. If so well that's life, but I think he has been a great servant for us, and if he is being PUSHED OUT then I think it wrong. Some players offer more than just what they do on the field, TKO is one of them.
            That's unlike you. When news spread of Manu leaving you were quick to give it to him. I expect the same when SST leaves.

Comment

I would be sorry to see him go. He has been a great player for us and I think he still is. These rumours keep persisting that he is on the nose because of his vaccine stance. I have no idea if there is any substance to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

I would be sorry to see him go. He has been a great player for us and I think he still is. These rumours keep persisting that he is on the nose because of his vaccine stance. I have no idea if there is any substance to them.
                If he is having a heavy stance on it similar to NAS over at the Storm then you would assume so, both QLD and Melbourne governments taking it out of the NRL’s hands with their hard policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

That's unlike you. When news spread of Manu leaving you were quick to give it to him. I expect the same when SST leaves.
                  I don't think so, I did comment that I thought he wasn't worth more than $750K, and that he would live to regret chasing purely money if that was his decision, but never GAVE IT TO HIM as you suggest.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

If he is having a heavy stance on it similar to NAS over at the Storm then you would assume so, both QLD and Melbourne governments taking it out of the NRL’s hands with their hard policy.
                    I don't know if it is even true. I have not seen anything written anywhere but here.

Comment

• New Catering Deal for SCG and SFS

Merivale take over for next 6 years

https://www.goodfood.com.au/eat-out/...0211118-h1zv5q

Comment

• The dogs have snared Kikau…. Big coup

Comment

• Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                          The dogs have snared Kikau…. Big coup
                          They're building themselves a team. A strong Bulldogs is good for the game. I actually like Trent Barrett and hope he makes a red hot go of it there.

But not at the expense of the Roosters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

They're building themselves a team. A strong Bulldogs is good for the game. I actually like Trent Barrett and hope he makes a red hot go of it there.

But not at the expense of the Roosters.
                            100% correct & the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
                            X