No announcement yet.

Article on our young Rooster recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parents fans of the Catholic schools system?

Comment

Originally posted by PLV012 View Post
      Lol… Mr. Va’a ✅… Dad? ❌ . Thankfully the boys are nothing like me or they’d be in trouble a lot. Just wanted to clear the air a bit but very excited at the opportunity they have been given. I know they’ll give it 100 & some!
      We can't wait to see your boys prosper in our system and one day together proudly lifting the Provan Summons trophy

Comment

Lol… Mr. Va’a ✅… Dad? ❌ . Thankfully the boys are nothing like me or they’d be in trouble a lot. Just wanted to clear the air a bit but very excited at the opportunity they have been given. I know they’ll give it 100 & some!
        Welcome aboard, your boys are very exciting prospects, I as an old Roosters supporter am very excited to have them join our great club. You sound like a very level-headed Dad.

Comment

Sorry all… a bit of confusion?… I’m the uncle, my older brother (the boys Dad) avoids social media. Cheers.

Comment

Our new recruits getting brain damage from being punched in the head all the time, in the ring.
            No...should not
            be allowed.

Comment

Sorry all… a bit of confusion?… I’m the uncle, my older brother (the boys Dad) avoids social media. Cheers.
              Haha you did your best to make that clear but we’re not the sharpest lot on here.

Personally I’m very excited to see the boys play and think it’s healthy to have a passion in a second sport at this age. They sound like committed, studious and gifted athletes and most important of all good people raised the right way. Great to hear they’re so excited to represent the RWB. Who wouldn’t be after a recruitment pitch from Robbo though!

Welcome to the pen also mate. Keen to hear more insights from you as the boys move through the ranks.

Comment

Uncle Va’a. Welcome aboard mun and tell the boys we will be willing them on to succeed at our club - the biggest RL club in the world. They have chosen wisely.

Can you share the plans the club has for your nephews next season?
                Last edited by Roosterfarian; 09-29-2021, 11:25 PM.
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Lol… mate I don’t know anything about plans etc but they’ll do what they are told to do, start at the bottom & time will tell, how they progress?

I’m assuming they will be part of HM/SGB getting educated on the Roosters footy philosophy…

LOL … train-recover-eat-sleep-REPEAT (if only it was that easy!)

Comment

Lol… mate I don’t know anything about plans etc but they’ll do what they are told to do, start at the bottom & time will tell, how they progress?

I’m assuming they will be part of HM/SGB getting educated on the Roosters footy philosophy…

LOL … train-recover-eat-sleep-REPEAT (if only it was that easy!)
                    Uncle, one thing is for sure. Our club, especially Nick Politis acknowledges and rewards those talented and loyal players who put the club first.
                    If the brothers are switched on and show an eagerness to succeed outside of footy in business or studies then the world's their oyster as they say.

Comment

Welcome aboard Uncle , now we have 2 uncles at
                      the roosters .

Comment

Welcome PLV012 to The Chookpen. It's fantastic to have you here and thank you for your posts. Like the other 'penners, I'm looking forward to seeing your nephews play for the Roosters one day.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Yak View Post
                          Haha you did your best to make that clear but we’re not the sharpest lot on here...
                          LOL, nice one Yak.
                          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                          X