X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latrell Mitchell's New Diet Leaked

Jason Demetriou,the new Souths coach has hit the ground running

He has hired a dietician to map out a strict diet for Latrell Mitchell:

Meatlovers Pizzas,Tim Tams,KFC buckets(large),Slabs of VB,Cornettos,Bavarian Chocklate cake,Hungry Jacks new Monster Thick triple burgers,,Fish and Chips(in crispy batter)
    all to be washed down with Diet cokes

Latrell was quoted as saying" I am prepared to do what is required to help the boys achieve their goals....my new playing weight for 2022 will be 135Kgs"

Originally posted by Cyril Snodgrass III View Post
    Jason Demetriou,the new Souths coach has hit the ground running

He has hired a dietician to map out a strict diet for Latrell Mitchell:

Meatlovers Pizzas,Tim Tams,KFC buckets(large),Slabs of VB,Cornettos,Bavarian Chocklate cake,Hungry Jacks new Monster Thick triple burgers,,Fish and Chips(in crispy batter)
    all to be washed down with Diet cokes

Latrell was quoted as saying" I am prepared to do what is required to help the boys achieve their goals....my new playing weight for 2022 will be 135Kgs"
    Oddly enough, that's also my diet ...

Comment

Thank God it's diet coke ,.real coke is fattening

Comment

Some people on here are so consumed by Latrell.
        You have all this hate for him yet no one on here knows him, your whole belief system of him is all through the media & listening to other people who dont like him.

He is a once in a life time player & he was the best centre the Roosters have ever had but moved on, good luck to the bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          You have all this hate for him yet no one on here knows him, your whole belief system of him is all through the media & listening to other people who dont like him.

He is a once in a life time player & he was the best centre the Roosters have ever had but moved on, good luck to the bloke.
          Wow. Big call. He was very good, but did tend to fade in and out of games.

Also, Dally Messenger & Dave Brown were both centres for Easts.

Comment

Is that assessment based on individual ability and ceiling, or career and body of work at the club?

He only played 4 seasons at the Roosters. Two resulted in premierships, but he was part of a champion team that included some all-time greats.
            ​​​​​​
            Meanwhile, Joey Manu (also part of our B2B premierships) has spent more time and I would argue added more value to this club. It's also hard to go past SKD, who contributed 10 seasons, 226 games, a premiership (with a broken jaw, no less) for the Roosters. At one point during that time he was widely recognised as "the best centre in the world", and who could forget one of the greatest moments in our recent history: his intercept try against the tigers in 2010.

I think there is some recency bias when looking at Latrell. When it's all said and done he will be remembered for his career at Souths, much like Justin Hodges with the Broncos. Therefore I don't think he gets a seat at the table for "best centre the roosters ever had".

Comment

Agreed mate. I can only spend so much time hating on a dude I don't even know who plays for Souffs.

Comment

fark latrell , he is a good player but he is not a roosters.

good luck to him next year, i doubt souffs will be in the gf next year, reynolds is a huge loss .

Comment

Of course we know him...we know him very well unless you say that what we see on the field is fake...Is he a fake? We see what he wants us to see and that is a good player who has tendencies to be a grub...You can't disagree with that? Just ask Joey. He might not be a grub off field but not everyone sees that. If he wants the general public to see that he's an angel, the ball is in his court so until I see otherwise, the guy is a fat grub who should have been given 26 weeks off for the Manu assault.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Maubs View Post

Is that assessment based on individual ability and ceiling, or career and body of work at the club?

He only played 4 seasons at the Roosters. Two resulted in premierships, but he was part of a champion team that included some all-time greats.
                    ​​​​​​
                    Meanwhile, Joey Manu (also part of our B2B premierships) has spent more time and I would argue added more value to this club. It's also hard to go past SKD, who contributed 10 seasons, 226 games, a premiership (with a broken jaw, no less) for the Roosters. At one point during that time he was widely recognised as "the best centre in the world", and who could forget one of the greatest moments in our recent history: his intercept try against the tigers in 2010.

I think there is some recency bias when looking at Latrell. When it's all said and done he will be remembered for his career at Souths, much like Justin Hodges with the Broncos. Therefore I don't think he gets a seat at the table for "best centre the roosters ever had".
                    Individual ability and ceiling. He is the best that I have seen since following the Chooks. Big, aggressive, grubby who tries to hurt the opposition.
                    What he did to Joey was not good it was mistimed & could of been the hit of the year, thats the way he plays, its rough & thats why to me he is the best centre the club has ever had. X Factor, he can & could just break a game open when he was at the Chooks.
                    The other guys you talk of were/are also very good but just not Latrell quality IMO.

Comment

I can imagine Latrell buying bottled diet water..
                      Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Individual ability and ceiling. He is the best that I have seen since following the Chooks. Big, aggressive, grubby who tries to hurt the opposition.
                        What he did to Joey was not good it was mistimed & could of been the hit of the year, thats the way he plays, its rough & thats why to me he is the best centre the club has ever had. X Factor, he can & could just break a game open when he was at the Chooks.
                        The other guys you talk of were/are also very good but just not Latrell quality IMO.
                        Fair enough, I can respect your reasoning. Who would you say is the best 2nd Rower the Roosters ever had?

Comment

I dislike him because he is a cat not because of what he eats. I’ve heard he is turning the diet around though and given up eating KFC. Yep, he just sucks on the sludge drain at the bottom of the vats now.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

"Originally posted by Mickie Lane

You obviously never saw Harris & Brass play - they will always be considered in my books, and many other Roosters supporters, as our best centres
                            I don't for a moment doubt that those 2 are our greatest centres, standing head and shoulders above all those around them.
                            I rank Joey Manu presently at #3 on the list.

Latrell is/was a wonderful talent - when (infrequently) he decides to use it
                            He is also only at the halfway point in his career - so he has lots to prove.
                            He was one of our great players, for what he did on the footy field for the RWB.
                            But the beat? That's reserved for Legendary status - and Latrell is so far from it, that it isn't funny.

Comment

He wasn’t even the best centre in the team when he played let alone the best centre we ever had. Michael Jennings was better and I’d say that 12 month period of Hodges’ post-origin nightmare redemption until his injury was better too

Comment

Working...
                              X