No announcement yet.

Latrell Mitchell's New Diet Leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latrell living rent free in so many Roosters supporters minds.....it only says he was a great player and it still stings many that he is no longer a Rooster.

Let it go.....trust me you will feel much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

He is a once in a life time player & he was the best centre the Roosters have ever had .
      You'd pick Latrell in your side over Joey Manu?

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post

He wasn’t even the best centre in the team when he played let alone the best centre we ever had. Michael Jennings was better and I’d say that 12 month period of Hodges’ post-origin nightmare redemption until his injury was better too
        Micheal Jennings was better then Latrell.
        OK if that's what gets you through the night .

Comment

Individual ability and ceiling. He is the best that I have seen since following the Chooks. Big, aggressive, grubby who tries to hurt the opposition.
          What he did to Joey was not good it was mistimed & could of been the hit of the year, thats the way he plays, its rough & thats why to me he is the best centre the club has ever had. X Factor, he can & could just break a game open when he was at the Chooks.
          The other guys you talk of were/are also very good but just not Latrell quality IMO.
          MISTIMED my ass…..he sprinted from the try line and lined Joey up. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and I would say there was quite a degree of INTENT there. The guy is an ill-tempered thug and got what he deserved in missing the GF + games next season.
          Joey Manu can also break a game open (and does regularly), on top of which he is a decent person and plays in the spirit of the game….qualities Robbo continually states our players must espouse to be true Roosters. We saw them in Maubs, Cords, Friendy, Mini, Salvo, Freddy, Horrie et al and yeah SKD…..I have never seen this in latrell mitchell.
          Despite his obvious talent he is also a glaringly self serving, angry and entitled young man. I’m personally GLAD he no longer represents our glorious club - he’s a good fit in the Deadfern cesspool.

Comment

I loved Latrell when he was at the club, couldn't dislike him when he went to Souffs either. Then the Manu incident and I was a bit like Joey was after the tackle. I was like, 'why did you do that Latrell'. And then the carry on after he came back on to the field and the way his supporters tried to change the narrative to make him the victim. It just turned me off him big time and increased my dislike for Souffs and their fans. I had one of my mates who follows them use the line that 'Burgess played a GF with the same injury'. Just not true, one was a broken cheekbone, play on and worse case scenario you go through a lot more pain. Joey had a fractured eye socket, play on with that injury and you risk permanent damage to your eye. Does Latrell live in my head....I don't think so. I did not think of him once whilst watching the GF and I don't wish he was back in our colours anymore like I did 12 months ago. He is just another player to me now.

I will say this about Latrell, I feel like he changed when his management changed and he started hanging with a certain group of people. Obviously I don't know what went on, but I get the feeling they were in his ear telling him he was worth more money and he was better than this guy and better than that guy. When he first burst on to the scene he was just a shy Koori kid who loved playing footy but his whole persona changed in the space of 12 months. I'm not sure it changed for the better but it's the Latrell we see today

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah View Post

MISTIMED my ass…..he sprinted from the try line and lined Joey up. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and I would say there was quite a degree of INTENT there. The guy is an ill-tempered thug and got what he deserved in missing the GF + games next season.
              Joey Manu can also break a game open (and does regularly), on top of which he is a decent person and plays in the spirit of the game….qualities Robbo continually states our players must espouse to be true Roosters. We saw them in Maubs, Cords, Friendy, Mini, Salvo, Freddy, Horrie et al and yeah SKD…..I have never seen this in latrell mitchell.
              Despite his obvious talent he is also a glaringly self serving, angry and entitled young man. I’m personally GLAD he no longer represents our glorious club - he’s a good fit in the Deadfern cesspool.
              When you say he had intent there, do you mean to take him out of the game ad break his face? Seriously, he had intent to put a shot on but def not to injure him to that degree. He miss timed it and he is paying the price.
              Latrell is not my type of guy in some regards but he also has good attributes.
              From a team perspective he never acknowledges the guy who set up the try, it's always about him and look at me! But I also like people who are individuals (but they need to be a little more humble for my liking) for example, he wasn't into the whole going to Vegas thing and wanted to get back to his home... I get that. But I'm also not a gun motor bike type dude!
              Robbo states that Latrell is a good man...that should be enough!
              When ever we were in trouble or looking lack luster to score in 2018/19, all I could ever say was "Give the ball to Latrell!"

People take things way too personally and serious...you should grow out of this by about 16.... yes, its fun to stir and enjoy the banter....but the vitriol is unjustified!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post

When you say he had intent there, do you mean to take him out of the game ad break his face? Seriously, he had intent to put a shot on but def not to injure him to that degree. He miss timed it and he is paying the price.
                Latrell is not my type of guy in some regards but he also has good attributes.
                From a team perspective he never acknowledges the guy who set up the try, it's always about him and look at me! But I also like people who are individuals (but they need to be a little more humble for my liking) for example, he wasn't into the whole going to Vegas thing and wanted to get back to his home... I get that. But I'm also not a gun motor bike type dude!
                Robbo states that Latrell is a good man...that should be enough!
                When ever we were in trouble or looking lack luster to score in 2018/19, all I could ever say was "Give the ball to Latrell!"

People take things way too personally and serious...you should grow out of this by about 16.... yes, its fun to stir and enjoy the banter....but the vitriol is unjustified!
                While I agree latrine may not have meant to do the damage he did he does intend to hurt not just in his tackles .the way he carries on and throws players around and picks up and shoves them back into the ground after the tackle shows that's .Great players yes but great man no
                Last edited by Rooster1908; 10-05-2021, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Micheal Jennings was better then Latrell.
                  OK if that's what gets you through the night .
                  He was, you obviously weren’t born in 2013

Comment

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                    "Originally posted by Mickie Lane

He is a once in a life time player & he was the best centre the Roosters have ever had but moved on, good luck to the bloke.

You obviously never saw Harris & Brass play - they will always be considered in my books, and many other Roosters supporters, as our best centres
                    I don't for a moment doubt that those 2 are our greatest centres, standing head and shoulders above all those around them.
                    I rank Joey Manu presently at #3 on the list.

Latrell is/was a wonderful talent - when (infrequently) he decides to use it
                    He is also only at the halfway point in his career - so he has lots to prove.
                    He was one of our great players, for what he did on the footy field for the RWB.
                    But the beat? That's reserved for Legendary status - and Latrell is so far from it, that it isn't funny.
                    I saw both Harris & Brass plenty when I was young & neither had the power, aggression & roughness of Latrell. Good players yes but not as good as Latrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Original Stumpy View Post

You'd pick Latrell in your side over Joey Manu?
                      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post

He wasn’t even the best centre in the team when he played let alone the best centre we ever had. Michael Jennings was better and I’d say that 12 month period of Hodges’ post-origin nightmare redemption until his injury was better too
                        Jennings was good but not in the same league as Latrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Maubs View Post

Fair enough, I can respect your reasoning. Who would you say is the best 2nd Rower the Roosters ever had?
                          Hard one.
                          Is Artie a backrower or frontrower in your books, if he is a backrower then Artie. Ian Barkley is the best backrower I’ve seen. Cords, Crocker, SBW, Cleal all exceptionally good backrowers. I’m sure I’ve missed someone.

Comment

Jennings was good but not in the same league as Latrell.
                            Correct, Jennings was better

Comment

Some people on here are so consumed by Latrell.
                              You have all this hate for him yet no one on here knows him, your whole belief system of him is all through the media & listening to other people who dont like him.

He is a once in a life time player & he was the best centre the Roosters have ever had but moved on, good luck to the bloke.
                              Not really. Best centre has to have a legacy and a certain amount of grandness about them.. Brass, Mark Harris and yes, SKD I rate as greater centres than Lat.

Comment

Some people on here are so consumed by Latrell.
                                You have all this hate for him yet no one on here knows him, your whole belief system of him is all through the media & listening to other people who dont like him.

I don’t know him, never met him but I also watched him smash his mates face in and then not show a single iota of remorse, not at the time and not when his missus weeks later was still trying to deflect blame.

His character was on show for all to see, he’s impervious to accountability and it’s pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X